His mind didnt

Ryunosuke pov

" huh, kiyoko-San isn't as interesting as she was before, all I can think about is
(y/n). She's starting to drive me insane. I can't get her out of my head" I thought. Hinata just pulled (y/n) over to were me, noya, daichi and sugawara were. He pushed (y/n) forward then ran off to kagayama. " Hinata said you wanted me" was all she said I nodded " yeah, you fine you kinda looked like you were about to cry enough water to keep a whale " i said she laughed " yeah I'm fine "  she smiled daichi then asked " if you want you can help with kiyoko and yachi today. And if you like it your welcome to the team as a manager " she shook her head " I actually did medical training so I'd be better at something like that" she said sheepishly ukai then ran over to us "kid your on our team will need someone with medical training " he said she nodded smiling then looking at me. Her smile was.....well cute.

3rd person pov

A sense of happiness bloomed in the air between the two, completely unaware. Sparks dancing quietly within hushed conversations shared at the cusp of twilight. How deliciously innocent to be young, drunk, and in love. There world together seems to glow more and more in passion as there hearts begin to long for each other " well here is our practice schedule " ukai said to the small (h/c) haired girl she flashed a bright smile at the coach he nodded at her " alright enough dilly dallying lets get practising people " he belted the boys began two spiking lines. The two team setters kagayama and sugawara were at the beginning of each line setting the ball in the air for everyone. " good job " the energetic girl with the (h/c) hair chirps watching her friends and family practice. Looking out at the door she sees the taller little blonde begin pushed around by taller girls. That rages the (h/c) girl as she stomps over too them " what the hell do you think your doing " she snarled at them the laughed " move along kid this is for big kids " a girl chuckles " I'll have you know, I'm not a kid I'm a second year here " (y/n) growls fear strongly strikes the girls before they bow at there sempai " were so sorry sempai, we won't do it again " they all said together " you better not, it's just idiotic to pick on others, now scram" she barked the girls nodded and sped off. Leaving poor yachi on the floor as (y/n) extended a hand out too her. Yachi began to cry. The smaller girl pulled yachi into a hug. after a bit she pulled apart from the hug for a bit " here's the truth, you will break, you will bleed, but darling, you will also heal. One day, those bullet wounds in your wings, will help you soar to the moon,  one day you will be unapologetic you " she said to the girl her (e/c) eyes staring into the girl's soul the girl nodded and whipped her tears " wow (y/n)-sempai is so cool " Hinata gawked kagayama nodded " she's the best there's no doubting it" he said as tanaka just starred at the girl in awe and amazement. His heart knew he had fallen hard but his mind didn't.