butterflies inside began to dance

(Y/n) pov

I took my hands of the piano After finishing my song I turned to ryu-chan "how was th-" I was cut of by something soft on my lips. After sudden realization it was ryunosuke, he was kissing me. It felt nice and I began to kiss back. Not long after ryu broke the kiss "I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself, you see I umm " his face was growing redder by the minute I kissed his nose and giggled "I LIKE YOU (Y/N) AS IN I HAVE A CUSH ON YOU " he suddenly yelled quite loudly I nodded " i hope you feel the same" were the next words out of his mouth but now they were a mumble "you don't have to hope I do " I said the butterflies inside began to dance. Ryu looked at me he was previously avoided eye contact "really" he exclaimed happily I nodded I was then tackled into another kiss falling onto the floor "that's awesome " he squealed " I choose you. And I'll choose you, Over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you" I said smiling at ryu "does that mean I can call you my girlfriend " he ask happily sitting up now and I did the same"no of course not you have to " I chimed "tell me everything" he randomly said I tilted my head to the left "what do you mean " I asked "tell me everything that you are thinking right now "

"How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear all about the things that go on in your head" I thought smiling a little "he is a great guy, I'm glad to call my boyfriend now" "you, you only you. Your all that's running in my head" I said he smiled brightly "you're awesome "  ryu rejoiced happily before tackling me into another hug. I switched us over so I could lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat, the soft beats of his heart felt calming. As if it was singing a little lullaby to a child with no sleep" I love you. For all that you are. All that you have been. And all that you are yet to be" I said softly as I slowly began to fall asleep with my head on his chest and our backs on the soft carpet of the music room where the sun shined on our faces as the sun began to set at the end of the day. And the moon took over the sky as the stars danced in its light. This is a time when you wished that time could, no would freeze and you'd be in this perfect moment forever and not have to deal with anything else. Just me and the boy who driven me insane but who stole my heart.

"I was right, as soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to begin"