Can I love him? prt 3 prodxroc

2 year's later

So its been two years since prod saw roc.  When roc left him that day prod was upset and scared but he knew he had to stay strong for his baby . Prod carried that baby with pride and he graduated high school with honors. Prod is now a LPN and he gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Ava (in the media) she looks like roc every single day. Prod works hard everyday to make sure his baby girl as everything she needs. As for roc he's just a high school drop out and now he just runs  the streets sellings drugs.  What woukd happen if these two saw each other again?

Prod
Thank god I have the weekend off now I can run a few arons with my babygirl I love my baby with all my heart she makes my bad days into good days and I love her with everything in me. Anyway I got ava dress in some jean shorts and a white t shirt and her white jordans, I decided to match my baby so I quickly throw on the same thing as her. I pack her little book bag and head outside I lock the door and walked to the car, I trapped ava into her car seat and sat her book bag next to her. I went over to my side and  got in. I decided I wanted to go to walmart and pick up a few things first so I drove a few blocks to walmart. I quickly find a parking space and grab ava and also a shopping cart I sat her in it and walked inside. I headed over to the jucie section and grabed ava some apple juice. I them went over to the meat section and got some hamburger meat. I was so deep into getting my things that I needed that I didn't even hear ava talking.

Prod: Ava hunny who are you talking too
Ava: Him mommy

When I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes it was the bastared that left me to raise a child all by myself. I quickly grab ava and forgot about my things and started going towards the exit, until I heard his voice.

Roc: prod wait up
Prod: what the hell you want roc
Roc: to talk
Prod: there's nothing to talk about
Roc: yes it is as he points to ava
Prod: well I got this so go back to whatever you came from
Roc: Prod I am her father I have the right to see my child
Prod: Exuse me? you have no right to see her what so ever you are just a sperm dorn that's all yall ever be
Roc: I want to be in her life
Prod: Oh now after fucking two years your ready to be in her life
Roc: I wasn't ready
Prod: that's no exuse and neither was I but I suck that shit up and did the best I can for my child I didn't just run out like you did.
Roc: Im sorry ok I was just young and dumb
Prod: yea you were ass whole and you still are so therefore get the fuck out my way and stay the hell away from me and my child
Roc: no I will not she is my child too
Prod: Roc if you come any where near my baby I will kill your ass try me if you want to
Roc: this isn't over
Prod: yea whatever nigga go suck a dick or something

Well dam prod you told him
Prt 4?
Comment and vote

Snapchat: harlemstarshay5