Death RayxPrince

Ray
I didn't mean to kill him.
He push me to the limit
He hurt me so many times
I couldn't take it anymore.
I deserve to di-
POW POW

Earlier that day

Ray
I just got done getting another beating from my husband. I know yall asking why dont you leave him? You see is not that simple I dont have any money to leave prince takes care of me and buys all my stuff. See the thing is me and prince meet back in high school and he told me I didn't have to work a day in my life so me being dumb as hell I put my dreams of being a nurse behind me. I got up off the floor and went to the bathroom, I turned on the light and looked in the mirror. I had a few cuts and bruises but nothing to serious. I clean myself up and walked downstairs I looked in the living room to make sure that bastard wasnt there tha nk god he wasn't. I grab my phone to see if I had any messages I had one from the bastard.

Bastard: make sure my food is ready when I get home.
I kindly just rolled my eyes and started making his dinner. As I was cooking dinner I started to think back when me and prince first met he was so sweet and charming everything was good between us until one day he just snapped and everything went down hill from there. I sign to myself and finished dinner. As I was putting the plate on the table I heard the front door open I already know it was that bastard I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen to clean up. As I was cleaning up I heard glass Break I ran to the dining room and saw broken glass and mad princeton.

Ray: what's wrong
Prince: what the fuck is my food cold
Ray: its not cold I just took it out the oven
Prince: Yes it is
Ray: no it's not
Prince: who the hell you think you talking to
Ray: You
Prince: "slaps"
Ray: you what Im tired of you hitting me and this is the last time so guess what you light skin bastard
Prince: what
Ray: Im going to whoop your ass

Ray tackle prince to the floor and whooping his ass. prince flipped the ray over and started choccking him. Ray was running out of breath and he was in and out of consciousness. Ray grab a piece of glass and stabbed prince right in his neck. Ray watched has the blood squirted it out of prince neck a few minutes later orince was dead. Ray backed up into the coner he couldn't believe that he killed someone he open the draw and pulled out a gun he pressed the gun to his temple and then .......

Pow Pow

The End

How yall like that ending
Comment and vote