Being a kings pin wife part 2 RayxRoc

Four years later

Ray

Its been four years since I have seen or heard from roc. The night i left him he blow my phone up all night long he texted my phone thousands of times a day, but I refuel's to go back to him if he doesn't accept my baby. Speaking of baby I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name ava she is now 4 years old and she is my world and I love her with everything in me but the only downfall about my baby is that she has really bad asthma. Anyway today is my mom's annual backyard BQQ she has this event every year for the pass 30 years its a tradition in our family. I quickly got in the shower and got dress in a blue and white PINK sweat suit. I walked to ava's room where she was on her machine getting her treatment for the day. I got her dressed in the same thing as me. "you ready sweet pie" I asked ava. "yes mama" ava replied. " ok mama let's go before we late I said. I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs. I grabbed her bag but it was quickly taken out of my hand. "Ava what are you doing" I said. " I can carry my own bag mama im a big girl now" Ava said. "well exuse me ms.ava" I said. " Come on before grandma yells at us for being late. I grabbed the rest of my things and I made sure i had ava's athama pump. I locked up the house and walked to the car I trapped ava in her car seat and I went around to my side and started up the car and made my way to mom's house.

20 minutes later

I pulled up to my mom's house and of course their were people here already but one car stood out to me i don't know why ,but it did. I got out the car and grabbed ava and her bag but of course this child took it from me lol this girl here. I walked towards the backyard where everyone was and as soon as I turned the coner I saw the "bastard" I rolled my eyes and walked towards my mom.

Me: hey mom

Keisha: hey baby and hey grandma's baby

Ava: hi grandma

Keisha: your cousins are here

Ava: yaya bye

Keisha: that girl there

Me: Ma really!!

Keisha: What?

Me: why did you invite him?

keisha: I didn't invite him I invited his mother and his grandma he just came with them

Me: why didnt you tell him to leave?

Keisha: Rayan please stop and just irgone him and enjoy yourself

Me:"rolls eyes" whatever

keisha: don't give me no attuide boy

I can't believe this is happening today I wasn't expecting for "him" to be here, I guess ill try to enjoy myself lord be with me.

A few hours later

Its been a few hours and I manged to aviod "him". Right now Im in the corner talking to my bestfriend Victoria she's been my bitch since day one and she's also ava's godmother. As me and her were talking I kept noticeing that her eyes were looking behind me.

Me: girl what are you looking?

Vicky: Girl im looking at your baby daddy checking you out

Me: Oh god why didnt my mother tell him to leave

Vicky: I dont know bitch but here he comes now

Me: Are you serious why is he coming over here?

Roc: cause I want to

Vicky: well bitch ill leave yall alone

Me: bitch dont leave me here with him

Vicky: Aww bitch yall be fine

Me: whatever

Roc: so how you been

Me: fine just living my life and taking care of my child

Roc: Oh you didn't get rid of that thing

Me: Are fucking serious right now!!! You fucking bastard get the fuck out my face!!!

I walked away from him and went to go check on ava I find her on the couch sleep. I slowly picked her up and carried her to my old room and layed her down, and I just sat in my old chair and just admired my baby she is so beautiful she has thats bastards nose and lips, but the rest is all me thank god cause if I had to look at a mini roc for the last 4 years I would had went crazy by now. I felt eyes on me and I looked at the door and it was the bastard. Oh Boy!

Me: what are you doing up?

Roc: look I came up here to apologize for what i said to you downstairs. I didnt mean it

Me: its fine

Roc: so whats here name

Me: Ava nicole august

Roc: Oh word you gave her my last name

Me: yea even though I hate you with a passion I still wanted her to have some part of you

Roc: awe well if its not too late to be in her life

Me: yea. its never too late

Roc: so what about us

Me: nah homie slow your roll lets take this a step at a time

Roc: lol still the same old king pins wife

Me: and you still the same old king pin

How yall like it?

Comment and vote