STALKER part (1)

It was an ordinary day. Jimin awoke tired. He knew he has a lot to do today. He stays laying in bed giving himself extra time for extra energy. It wasn't working. The longer he laid there, the more he didn't want to get out of bed.

It has been a long week of rehearsals, show appearances and with a full schedule today, he knows he won't make it home until well after two o'clock in the morning.

As these thoughts run through his mind, Jimin stays laying in bed as he slowly forces himself to opens his eyes.

Not long after he opens them there is a knock at the door. Jimin turns his head to the sound of the knocking but doesn't make any effort to move.

He knew it had to be one of his hyungs and turned his head back to staring at the ceiling.

Three seconds later Tae walks in with a huge grin on his face.

"Jimin, it's time to get up."

Jimin continues to lay there and wait for Taes attack. He didn't have to wait long as Tae jumped in the air and landed directly on him.

Jimin groaned slightly at the contact. Tae is oblivious as he continues to play with him. When Jimin had enough he pushed Tae off of him.

"OK-OK I'm up." Jimin says, still a bit groggy.

Tae seemed unbothered by the push as he lands on his feet and starts to walk out the door. Finishing what he wanted to say, before he shuts it.

"We leave in thirty minutes. If you want to have time to eat be downstairs in fifteen. Jin hyung made breakfast." Then he heard the click of the door as Tae shut it.

Jimin lays there a minute more before running his hands through his pink fluffy hair and getting out of bed.

Jimin was downstairs in fifteen and out out the door by thirty.

As he and his hyungs ride to rehearsals. Jimin stares off in the distance of the window when he feels a hand on his arm.

"Chim Chim, you ok?"

Jimin turns to look at the smiling face of Hobi and couldn't help but smile himself.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking about all the things we have to do today." He lied.

"We always have a lot to do." Hobi said with a smile. "Snap out of it, ok?"

Jimin nods his head in understanding as he turns back to stare out the window.

Looking at everything yet nothing in particular. The blurred images of houses buildings and cars seem to blend together as the black Mercedes Van flowed smoothly in and out of traffic.

How could he tell his huyngs that something wasn't right, when he himself didn't know what it was.

He just had an uncomfortable feeling but nothing concrete to place it on.

'Maybe he was just imagining things.'
He thought. As he stares out the window continuing to watch life pass by.

He continues to wrestle with his thoughts. Until he decides that he wasn't going to worry about it.

He would worry only when he could figure out, exactly what was making him uncomfortable. Until then he made up his mind to let it go.

Jimin suddenly turns around and playfully hits Joungkook upside the head.

Jungkook turns around in his seat to take revenge when Jhope intervenes and messes up Jungkook's hair.

Jimin caught up in playing with his hyungs finally began to relax. He didn't have any more thoughts about what was bothering him, the rest of the journey to rehearsals.

🦋🦋🦋

A/N

🌿✨Please continue to stick with this story.  This was just the intro. The real story begins in the following chapter. Which is much longer by the way. This story takes a lot of twist and turns. It switches back and forwards between points of view. I hope you will be able to follow it. My goal is to take you on a journey and hopefully by the end of it you will have felt satisfied. Thank you as always, for sharing your time. Your mind and your imagination with my story. I guarantee you will like it. At least that's my hope anyway!✨🌿