STALKER

🦋🦋🦋

There is only silence in the darkness besides the fast beating of Jimin's heart.

Jimin immediately moves towards the door but stops midway. There was definitely a presences in the room.

He definitely felt he isn't alone but, 'He had to be! No one is in here but me! So why did the lights go out!' All of these thoughts run through Jimins mind in a span of a heart beat.

It was then that he realizes he's scared. Undecided about what he should do he remembers he has the phones in his hand and quickly turns them on for light.

He takes the phone and holds it up. He quickly scans it around the room in search of another presence.

As the phone moves back and forth, he realizes his hands are shaking. He takes a couple of deep breaths to calm his nerves.

He makes a complete circle holding the phones scanning every part of the small studio and sees nothing.

He calms down some what but he quickly moves to open the door and rushes out. He's nerves were on edge.

Glad to be out the room, but still not feeling safe.  He continues to move until he reaches the safety of the van. When the doors slide open he quickly jumps in.

"Hyung did you find the-" Jungkook stops mid sentence, as he takes one look at Jimin pale face.

He is immediately filled with concern and worry. "Jiminie Hyung, are you okay? Did something happen?" The younger continues to ask, rubbing Jimin's arm.

Everyone in the van stops talking when they hear Jungkook's questions. Jimin doesn't know how to answer it. What does he say? The lights mysteriously went out and I was scared? They would tease him.

As scared as he was, he decides to keep it to himself. Jimin forces a smile on his face.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." He chuckles, trying to explain. "For a minute there I couldn't find the phones. I thought someone might have taken them, but I found them." he said trying to sound cheerful as he held up the phones.

Jungkook didn't look convinced but he let it go, as he took his phone out of Jimin's hand. Everyone is still looking at Jimin when Yoongi breaks the silence.

"Keep up with your damn phones." He says matter of factly, then turns to the driver " lets go."

As the van pulls off Jimin starts to lean back against his seat when he sees something move out of the corner of his eye.

He quickly lifts up out of his seat to get a better look, but the van was already in motion making it hard to see.

Jimin shakes his head. "Now I'm just being paranoid." He thought, as he closes his eyes and tries to relax on the short ride to their next schedule.

As the van goes out of view a dark figure steps out of the shadows. You can't see much, except the white of his teeth as he makes a slow evil grin.

🦋🦋🦋

The rest of the night goes smooth. After the two show appearances and the quick stop off for food. Jimin made it home right around one in the morning.

He is even more tired now that his belly is full. All he wants to do is go to sleep. He takes a quick shower and before he knew it he was deep under the covers fast asleep...

Jimin awakens to tickles. It is a strange way to wake up, but he enjoys it after the stressful week he's had. He couldn't stop laughing and grab what he thinks is either Tae or Hobi's hand.

"Stop!" Jimin laughs.

He leans back to see who it is that's having this much fun with him and to his surprise it wasn't Tae or Hobi or anyone he knew! It is a dark figure dressed in all black. Jimin's laughter and smiles literally get caught in his throat. He immediately struggles to free himself.

Jimin looks pass the dark figure to see if his roommate is in the room and that's when he realizes he isn't at home! He doesn't recognize the room or the person holding him and Jimin starts to struggle even more.

"Let me go!" He yells, as he fights to untangle himself from the stranger.

"That. I will never do." The stranger says, menacingly as he takes his hands and wraps them around Jimin's neck.

The fear and pain that moves across Jimin's face gives great pleasure to the dark figure and he leans down to whisper in his ear. "Jimin." "Jimin. "Jimin."

🦋🦋🦋

"Jimin!" "Jiminah!" Jungkook yells, as he tries to wake Jimin up from his nightmare.

"Wake up!" Tae joins in worriedly.

They both work together to get him awake, but Jimin is fighting against them. Tae pulls the covers off him and Jungkook grabs Jimin by the face and calls his name again.

"Jimin!" This time Jimin opens his eyes in fright. It took a second or two for his eyes to focus on the person in front of him.

When he realizes it's Jungkook and Tae he almost faints in relief! Tae reaches for Jimins hand to comfort him, while Jungkook wipes his sweat filled hair from his eyes.

Jimin was still disoriented when Jungkook says, "You had a bad dream. It's okay. You're safe now. It was just a dream."

'It's just a dream! But it felt so real!' Jimin thought. All he could do was take deep breaths to calm himself.

"Do you want to talk about it? Do you remember what your dream was about?" Tae ask concerned.

Jimin removes his hand from Tae's so that he can push his self back, giving himself some distance between his self  and his hyungs. He wants to tell them the truth, but thinks better of it.

Instead of lying straight out, he lowers his eyes and shakes his head no.

"Well, it's probably for the best hyung that you can't remember what the dream was about." Jungkook says.

"We have to get ready. Will you be ok?" Tae asks.

Jimin shakes his head yes. Both Tae and Jungkook quietly leave the room. Jimin takes another deep breath as he runs his hands through his hair

"Something has got to give." He says, to himself, as he gets out of of bed and heads for the shower.

🦋🦋🦋

A/N

🌿✨I would really like some feedback 😉 let me know what you think! Don't forget to tap the ⭐️✨🌿

STALKER (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें