STALKER

🦋🦋🦋

Jimin awakes in his hotel room, feeling a little disoriented. The last thing he remembers is being at the airport.

He glances around at what looks to be a hotel room, but when he moves his arm he realizes he's connected to a IV machine. He feels unnaturally calm.

He wonders if there's something in the drop that he's being given. In the middle of that thought a strange person walks in the room. At first appearances he looks to be a doctor.

"Oh" The doctor says, surprised. "Your awake. Tell me how you feel." He says, adjusting the IV.

"Who. Are. You?" Jimin says, in his limited English.

"I'm Dr. Samont from Bart's Hospital. I was called in to look after you." He says, nonchalantly in fluent Korean.

"How are you feeling?" He repeats.

Jimin was surprised by his Korean, but it helped him feel a little more at ease, being able to talk to one another.

"Is there something in my drip? I feel a little disoriented." Jimin says, as he looks around the room wondering where his hyungs are.

"Yes there is. It's a sedative." Dr. Samont replies smoothly. "It should wear off in just a little while. Once it wears off, you will feel more like yourself." He says, smiling at Jimin.

'Where is everyone?' Jimin thinks to himself, as he looks past the doctor towards his hotel room door. The doctor follows his gaze towards the door and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

Jimin quickly comes out of his thoughts, when he hears the doctor telling someone on the phone that he is awake.

'It must be my hyungs.' Jimin thinks.

Thinking they would show up soon Jimin relaxes even more. He tries to reflect back on what happened at the airport and he remembers having trouble breathing.

"So what happened to me back at the airport? I remembered having trouble breathing." Jimin says, trying to put the pieces together of what happen.

"It appeared that you had a panic attack." Dr. Samont responds connecting his hands together behind his back. Giving Jimin his full attention.

"A panic attack? Is that what a panic attack feels like? It felt like I was going to die!" Jimin said, rubbing his chest.

"That, is what a panic attack feels like. Has something traumatic or stressful happen to you recently?" Dr. Samont says, deciding to pull up a chair next to Jimin's bed facing him.

Jimin immediately got nervous and uncomfortable with the question. He caresses his hand to find a ring but his hands are bare of jewelry.

So, he fidgets with the covers rearranging them, but when that doesn't help he plays with back of his hair running his fingers through it. He really didn't want to answer that question, but decides that maybe he should answer it somewhat honestly.

"Ummm...... " He says, not meeting the doctors gaze. "I was attacked in an alley by a group of people." Jimin says, vaguely.

"How did that make you feel? The doctor says, soothingly.

Jimin didn't take notice of the fact that the doctor isn't surprised by his confession, but instead focuses on how he keeps asking uncomfortable questions.

Jimin did not want to talk about what happened to him, let alone how he feels about it, but he couldn't seem to not answer the question.

Jimin looks over at the IV. 'Is it the medicine that has my tongue loose?' He thinks. Jimin closes his eyes and without opening them, he answers.