STALKER

🦋🦋🦋

When Jimin awakes he feels drained. Mentally and physically drained. Before he could have another thought, everything that happened to him prior to passing out came rushing back to him.

He bolts out of bed and rushes over to the door. This time it's locked. Jimin bams on the door with his fists and yells for and hour, but the Stalker doesn't come. Jimin goes back into panic mode.

"Where is he?" Jimin says, to himself.

He paces back and forth worried about where the Stalker is and what he might be doing. He starts praying to God that his brothers are all okay.

He wishes he knew what was going on. He's pulled from his thoughts when he hears the click of the door.

He turns around to see the Stalker walking in and he rushes over to him, looking for any signs of death. It weird but he needs confirmation.

"Where were you!? Did you hurt them?"

Jimin grabs the Stalker by the hands looking for blood, gloves anything that might give him a clue. The Stalker snatches his hands away from Jimin.

"Change of plans, were leaving." The Stalker says, as he plunges another needle in Jimin's arm.

Jimin jerks back from the pain of the needle grabbing his arm and pulling the needle out himself.

'He's fast with that damn needle.' Jimin thought. He didn't even see him go for it until it was to late. He hates been drugged.

'What does he mean, there's a change of plans?' He thinks. Jimin feels the effects immediately. He has to know if Taehyung and Jungkook are okay.

"Are they okay? Kookie and Tae? Did you hurt them? Did you!"

The Stalker couldn't resist lying.
He needed his fixed, since they would be on the run for a while and he wouldn't be able to torture him like he wanted.

He smiles that evil grin, that Jimin has come to detest, as he lets the lie pour out of him like water.

"They're both dead. Honestly it was quite difficult to pull off, but I had to kill them both. I ask you to make a choice and you didn't."

He got his fix.

Jimin felt like someone just punched his body with a jackhammer. He couldn't handle the lie. Knowing that he was the one responsible for their deaths was unbearable.

The thin line that was holding Jimin to his sanity, just broke. He wanted to die right along with them.

His captor caught him right before the drugs completely took over and he hit the ground. He made quick work of getting Jimin settled into the trunk of his car.

He makes sure that his hands and feet are tied and that he was gagged. It was a long drive to Busan.

The Stalker had a small house there. He wanted to take a boat from Busan to Japan. He knew it would be risky but easy enough since his face wasn't plastered everywhere and no one knew Jimin had even been kidnapped.

Now that he thought about it, it was the perfect conditions to get him out of the country. He couldn't believe how stupid the police were. He also couldn't believe how easy it was to do everything he had planned.

🦋🦋🦋

After they finally finish eating, Dr. Samont insisted that they go to sleep. He told them they would get up bright and early the next day.

The boys argue against it, but they were no match for Dr. Samont who got his way and made them all go to sleep. They thought they would be getting up bright and early but they stayed asleep until well after mid morning the following day.