Chapter 20 - Gone And Back

Peter's POV

After I had talked to Wendy for the first time in 2 weeks, I was walking back to camp. She just left me. Without even saying goodbye. I know shes mad but come on. It was good to see her though. Even when shes mad, shes beautiful.

Why does she care so much about Robbie? I mean, I know he is like her best friend but I wish she would just forget about them. I should make something to give her so she can just forget. Forget about everything that happened to her family so I can just hold her again.

I snapped my fingers and in my hand was a blueish greenish potion. The potion that was going to make her forget everything about her family. Now I just have to find her.

All of the sudden I heard movement. I turned around and there was Wendy. She was deep in thought. I quickly jumped behind a bush. I followed close behind on another trail, looking at her through the leaves. I was careful not to make any sound.

I put the potion in a small arrow with a needle on the end. I quickly shot it at her across the trail. It just barley touched her skin but made a mark. She screamed and instantly fell to the ground. What?

She wasn't supposed to fall. I felt her head. She was cold. I kissed her cheek and she was instantly warm.

I pulled the arrow out of her arm and glared at it.

"Stupid thing." I looked at Wendy. "I wonder if shes going to be okay."

I tried to put it in my pocket but it missed the belt loop and went right into my leg.

"Oh well. Good thing it doesn't work." I pulled it out feeling a little shoot of pain. I squeezed my eyes shut. Ow.

I looked at Wendy. She was going to be okay, right? I don't know. I don't even know if I'm going to be okay. My leg was starting to go numb. I dragged it until I was clear off the path because if Wendy got up and saw me laying on the path, that wasn't going to be pretty.

Before I knew what was happening, I was on the ground unable to move. Uh oh. This is what is supposed to happen when the potion kicks in. Uh oh. I'm about to lose my memories of Wendy, forever.

I awoke on the ground. What?

Why am I on the ground!?

I got up and found my way back to camp.

"PAN!" The boys screamed.

"What?" I said surprised that they were hugging me. I was bombarded with questions.

"You're back!"

"Where have you been?"

"Did you find Wendy?"

"Hold on a second!" I said pushing them back. "Who is Wendy??"

Felix face palmed.

"You're girlfriend!" He said loudly.

"What are you talking about? There's no girls in neverland!" I said trying to walk into the tent but I was pulled back.

"Pan. What happened?"

"I have no idea. I just woke up on the ground."

"Oh my god. You must have been cursed."

"Felix, please. Let me just go back to my responsibilities."

"No. Pan, we are going to help you get your memories back."

For the next hour, all the boys began to explain to me what had happened after Wendy got here. I still didn't remember but they seemed to make sense so I went with it.