Chapter 21 - The New Guests

Hey everyone! I know I haven’t updated in like 230986 years and I’m really sorry!! I didn’t know what to do with this because I left it on a cliffhanger and I just went crazy. I didn’t know if I was going to keep writing this story but I decided to on my friend’s behalf. And because I got like so many reads on this story and IM SUPER HAPPY AWESOME SAUCE Thank you guys so much! It’s also really late and I can’t even keep my eyes open so if this chapter doesn’t make sense, you know why. Maybe I should lay off the pomegranates. Anyway, here it is!

Wendy’s POV

“Oof.” He tightened the rope around Peter and I. “Is this really necessary?” I questioned, irritated.

“Why yes, dear. I’m really sorry about this but Captains orders.” The pirate with a red hat answered as he stood.

“Smee!” My uncle yelled and ‘Smee’ looked around terrified.

“Coming Captain!” The little short man waddled over to him in a hurried fashion.

I nudged Peter and tried my best to turn around and look at him.

“Why can’t you get us out of here?” I whispered and he sighed.

“I don’t know. They coated this rope in Dream Shade. Anyone who breaks it will be poisoned.” He leans his head on mine and I lean back.

“I love you, Wendy.” I smile and close my eyes.

“I love you too, Peter.” I grab his hand behind my back and he squeezes it.

‘Hook’ and ‘Smee’ walk over and Hook looks confused.

“Why is she tied up?” Hook motions to me with a look of anger on his face.

“You said tie everyone up, Captain. I-I was following orders.” Smee is shaking out of his boots because obviously Hook scares him.

“Well, we’re taking her with us so there’s no reason for us to tie her up, is there, Mr. Smee!?”

“N-n-no, Captain.” He frantically begins untying Peter and I. Once I’m free, I stand.

“Why do you want me?” I ask trying to sound tough but failing miserably.

“We’ve been tracking down Pan for years. We didn’t realize he had prisoners. So we’re taking them back home.” I looked down at Peter and he was still tied up. “They’re being loaded onto the ship as we speak.”

“The lost boys are family! You can’t send them away!” I yell and step back.

“I knew you would try to fight this, Wendy. Smee, knock her out.”

“No!” I heard Peter yell.

And before I knew what was happening, everything went black.

I awoke in a dark room and I swear I could feel it moving.

“Oh no.” I mumbled and I realized I was probably on my uncle’s boat. Or what he calls it; The Jolly Roger.

I frantically tried to stand up but fell back down because the boat was moving too much.

I wished Peter had gotten out and was now on his way to look for me.

For now I should start looking for a way out.

I got on my hands and knees and started crawling across the damp, mossy floor boards until I reached my way out.

I had been on this ship way too many times when I was younger. Then again that was before the beating and the bashing and severing of the hand.

My uncle never forgave my dad for that. Neither of them has spoken to each other, since.