Preview

Hermione sat in the Great Hall beside Ginny who was talking about joining a professional Quidditch team when she graduated from Hogwarts. She smiled, agreeing it would be great for her. Ginny was a great Quidditch player, and she thought any professional team would be lucky to have her. Ginny continued about the team called the Holyhead Harpies, a team she admired and hoped to join.

"Ginny, that's great news. I'm so happy for you!" Hermione exclaimed in excitement.

She never really had a friend who was a professional Quidditch Player, other than her pen pal Viktor Krum.

"Thanks Hermione for the support, I'm sure Harry and Ron will cheer me on when they can. Now what are you planning to do after graduation?" She asked.

Hermione had to think for a moment.

"...Probably in the Ministry. Working in the department of Magical Law Enforcement or the department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures." Hermione suggested, she wasn't sure.

Ginny nodded, agreeing with her choices.

"I honestly you could do great in either department. For me, I see you in the Regulations and Control of Magical Creatures department. Help shed some light on the house elf issue."

Hermione gave her a side hug, before leaving the Gryffindor Table.

"Thank you Ginny, you've been a great help! I must be going now though to potions class with Professor Snape. I'll see you later." She replied before pulling away from her friend Ginny and her friendly embrace.

"No problem Hermione, good luck with the old bat!" Ginny hollered, as Hermione left.

Hermione rolled her eyes and continued her way up the stairs to gather her things, as she made it to the 5th; out of 7 floors, Hermione lost her footing. Causing her to lose her balance, falling down the cold hard moving staircase. Hitting her head Hard in the process.

Luckily, Professor McGonnagal; and Professor Snape, we're heading to their classrooms and were able to see Hermione out cold on the floor. Both sprinting to her aid.

"Oh Severus, how bad has she injured herself?" Asked Minerva, as she looked down at a calm looking and  unconscious Hermione.

Severus looked at Minerva before checking her vital signs, her head for gashes or cuts. Excessive bleeding.

"She is fine Minerva, just a little gash with some bleeding and a slight concussion. If we bring her to poppy, she will help Ms. Granger while we go to our lessons. Until we are free to check on her later." He replied, as he stood back up.

Minerva nodded, both levitating her towards the infirmary. Poppy, who was not busy at the moment got a little shock when Minerva and Severus came in with a unconscious Hermione. They were supposed to be in class by now.

A/N: Thank you for reading, I hope you will enjoy the series. This is what I have so far, I wanted to show you so I wouldn't loose interest for either you or My self. I am still writing this book, and hope to update more. I am working on the first chapter as we speak.