in spite of all the danger

As I walked closer to her I saw her face. It was Anna.

   "Anna. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see how you're doing?"

   "I'm doing somewhat ok."

  "Oh good."

   "I should get going."

     "Oh don't leave. Please don't go."

       "But my brother."

       "So what he can beat me all
          he wants. Nothing will stop
          me from seeing you."
She blushed. And giggled. Mimi scoffed. "What bout Cynthia?"

       "What bout her. I like this one better." She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen. "Still on for our date?" She nodded. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."
She said. Without thinking I pressed my lips on Anna's. She was shocked but kissed back.
      Crash!  Mimi dropped the dishes when she came in the living room. "John Lennon. You only just met the girl." I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Mimi, relax its no big deal. " Anna's body tightened.

   "Relax Anna it's ok." I laughed.
"Get out of my house Miss. Love." She looked at me and I saw fear. "You can't throw her out she did nothing wrong. If she leaves I leave." Mimi's eyes grew narrow. "Then bye." I grabbed Ann's hand and pulled her upstairs. I packed my stuff and my guitar. Me and Anna left and I knew just were to go.

  I knocked on the door and me mum answered. "John." She kissed me and hugged me. "Who's this pretty one?" She said smiling. My mum was different from me auntie she was more cool and fun and Mimi was more stern. She was more a mother to me and my mum was me aunt.

   "Anna love, Mrs.Lennon."

    "Ah beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Julia by the way. Oh how rude of me come in come in." We walked in and we sat on the couch. "So what did my sister do now?" She said coming in with tea. "She didn't like Anna."

    She frowned. "Now how can you not like a beauty like her." I shrugged. "Come on its Mimi." She laughed.

"Beautiful home Mrs. Lennon."

    "Call me Julia darling. And thank you dear." She whispered to me. "She's a keeper I like her."
I looked at Anna and thought yea so did I.