Chapter 12: Big News!

Hey Guys, IT'S FRIDAY! sorry I really love friday's, I mean who doesn't. So a lot is going to happen in this chapter, get the popcorn and begin reading to find out what happens. Don't forget to leave a comment down below I would really like to hear all of your opinions! Anyways I realy hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading (the 3 of you who are)! I love you guys

~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

"I got a call today" my mom said as she looked at me sitting across from me on my bed. "From who?" I asked nervously.

"It was from this guy by the name of Scooter Braun" she said. "Who is that?" I asked sort of confused, "He saw your YouTube video and loves you" she said.

I was still really really confused "That's great mom," I replied as I looked back down at my song.

"No your not getting it Justin, Scooter is a music manager" she said, I turned around shocked almost not believing what was just happening.

"He wants to fly us to Atlanta to meet him next week" she continued, I swear I was going to faint right here.

"No way, your serious?!" I said smiling, she nodded smiling as she hugged me. I think I even cried a little!!!

"When are we going?" I asked anxiously "He is flying us to Atlanta Monday" she told me.

Then a thought quickly came to my head, what about Liz I can't leave her for that long.

"Mom, what about Liz?" I asked a little less excited "Already ahead of you darling, I told scooter that you wouldn't come without your girlfriend, so better let Liz know that we are going to Atlanta for a week!" she said smiling at me.

"Mom, I love you so much thank-you for everything, you are the best mom in the world!" I said as I gave her the biggest hug.

"I love you too hunny, sleep on this ok tell Liz in the morning get some rest ok?" she told me, I was exhausted though probably time for bed.

I got into bed and my mom turned off my lights and said "Good night my love, I'm so proud of you!" and with the she gently shut the door and left the room.

Wow I can't believe this is actually happening, I can't wait to tell Liz!

I then plugged my phone in and pulled my blankets over top of me and dozed off to sleep.

*next morning*

Liz's POV:

I woke up the next morning pretty disoriented for some reason.

I wasn't feeling good at all, my head was throbbing and I was so dizzy.

I climbed back into my bed and attempted to go back to sleep, but failed no matter what I tried I couldn't fall asleep.

All of the sudden my phone went off, no doubt it was Justin

J: Good morning beautiful!

L: Morning babe....

J: How would you like if I picked you up and we go to breakfast?

L: Sounds wonderful, pick me up in an hour?

J: perfect! see you soon baby girl.

And with that I threw my phone down on the bed beside me and curled up in a ball under my covers again.

I groaned and decided I should get ready.

I peeled the covers off my body and shuffled my way over to my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and was horrified by my reflection, it looks as if I went to war and back....three times.

I quickly brushed my teeth, combed my hair and applied makeup, the usual morning routine

I then picked out my outfit; my leggings and a nice sweater, my sick day kinda outfit.

I looked at my self and wasn't pleased but it will do I guess too tired right now to care.

I walked back to my room and noticed I had received a text of course from Justin.

J: I'm here....

L: on my way out...

I slid my phone into my front pocket and climbed down my tree out to the front of the house where Justin was.

He looked extremely happy for some reason, more than usual. I gave him a huge hug "morning beautiful" he muttered into my ear as he picked me up.

I gave him a light peck on the lips, "what's wrong baby, you look upset?" He asked as he looked at me as he clutched my butt making sure he didn't drop me.

"I'm just not feeling so good today baby, that's all" I replied. We made our way down the street towards Justin's house.

" oh ok, maybe some breakfast will fix that!" He said as he continued to carry me down the street almost like a baby, I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

All of the sudden I was being placed on a big comfy surface, which I soon came to know as the couch.

I got up and latched my arms around Justin's waist and snuggled my head into his muscular chest.

He then picked me up and placed me down at the dinner table where there was breakfast set out for three, maybe Pattie was joining us.

Then Justin and Pattie sat down with us, we all began to eat in an awkward silence.

Then I saw Pattie nudge Justin and gave him a looked and kind of gestured towards me, I quickly became really nervous.

Justin placed his fork down on the table and turned himself so that he was facing me, my heart was no longer beating I was so nervous, what could he be telling me? Is he breaking up with me? I felt as if I wanted to cry.

"Umm Liz there is something I need to tell you" he said as he looked deeply into, my eyes with no emotion, my heart was shattered at this point and I was in the verge of tears.

"What's wrong?" I managed to mutter out without letting my tears flow out of me.

"You know how I've been posting YouTube videos of me singing right?" He asked, I calmed down a little but was still nervous.

"Ya" I replied still looking at him. "Well we got a call from a music producer yesterday saying he wants to meet me!" His eyes lit up as he spit out that little sentence.

My jaw dropped, I jumped from my chair and hugged him so tight "OMG BABY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" I yelled as I looked him in the eyes and gave him a big kiss.

"When are you meeting him?" I asked as I pulled back and looked him in the eyes "he's flying me to Atlanta Monday." He said smiling looking a little less happy.

"Hey, don't be sad this is amazing for your career!" I said as I lifted up his chin. He smirked and said "there's one more thing I forgot to say" he said

He looked down "well, I'm not going alone..." He said as he slowly pulled three plane tickets out if his pocket. I smiled and kissed him "OMG, thank you so much baby!!" I said hugging him.

"Don't thank me, thanks her." He said as he smiled as he pointed over at Pattie. I smiled as I walked over to her and gave her a huge hug, " thank you so much!" I said as I pulled her back into the hug.

I walked back over to Justin and sat in his lap and looked up at him "do you know how proud I am of you?" I said

He giggled and kissed me "looks like you better start packing!" He said. I giggled and said "yup, I can't wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

Hope you guys like this little twist, it's gonna start to change a lot now as Justin starts to become more famous, stay tuned to see what happens.

Please comment, vote and tell a friend!

Thanks for reading! :D