Chapter 16: Spaghetti

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping up with the daily updating stuff. I will try my best to post as often as possible. Anyways it seems that not very many people are really reading this, and if there is I just want to thank you it really means allot and I hope you like this book so far. This chapter Justin is gonna get some good news and some bad news start reading to find out!

~~~~~~~~

"Alright kids lets go!" Pattie said.

Justin opened the door and we made our way down the hallway towards the elevators. 

We walked into the main area in the lobby and saw Scooter sitting there looking down on his phone. 

Me and Justin approached him hand in hand, he saw us and stood up and smiled "Look how cute you two look!" he said 

I blushed and giggled, Justin wrapped his arm around me and I just continued to look down at my feet to hide the fact that I had been blushing.

"Alright then let's go!" Scooter said as he began walking to the front doors of the hotel and held the door open for me, Justin and Pattie.

"Thanks" I muttered as I walked through the door and the nice warm breeze hit me, it was so nice to not walk outside to cold weather and snow.

We followed Scooter towards his car, it was a different one. We turned the corner and Scooter unlocked the car, I looked up to see the car.

It happened to be a black Range Rover, my absolutely favorite car ever! I smiled as I slipped into the back seat with Justin.

"Scooter, I love this car!" I said as I was in awe looking around inside the car. He laughed, "Ya its a nice car, its not mine though I'm borrowing it from a friend." he said 

Then Scooter pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road.

I looked out the window at the beautiful city as we went over a bridge. I then felt someone slip their hand in mine, I turned to face Justin.

I smiled and squeezed his hand, I then leaned over and gave him a cute kiss on his nose.

"Hey, no kissing back there!" Scooter said jokingly, we all laughed.

Then Scooter pulled into this really nice Italian restaurant. I was about to open my car door when Scooter held it open for me.

I stepped out of the car and smiled "Thank-you Sir!" I said as I walked around to the front of the car.

"Hey man you stealing my girl?" Justin said to Scooter as he tightly wrapped his arm around my waist.

We walked into the restaurant "Reservation for Scooter" scooter said to the lady behind the counter. 

The lady grabbed 4 menu's and said "Right this way" as she led us towards this nice table in the back kind of secluded from everyone.

I sat on beside Justin and opened the menu to see what I was going to eat.

"So when is your meeting with L.A. Ried?" Scooter asked Justin.

"Tomorrow morning at 10" Justin answered, then their conversation was interrupted  by the nice waiter.

"Hi, My name is Brandon I will be taking care of you guys tonight. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Brandon asked.

"I'll have a Coke" Justin said looking up at him. Brandon then looked at me with flirty eyes, yes he was pretty cute but I have the best boyfriend in the world I would never want to ruin that!

"And for you lovely lady" he smiled, I giggled and said "Just a water please" I looked over at Justin who looked pretty pissed off. 

I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring look to calm him down, "I'll have a coke as well" Scooter said.