COUSIN!!!

At Karasuno

Hinata Shoyo was very nervous and excited at the same time. His cousin was coming from America to stay in Japan, when he looked at the clock it was time to go pick her up.

"I can't wait to see her." Hinata thought out loud.

"Who can't you wait to see Hinata?" Asked Sugawara.
Tanaka and Nishinoya immediately rushed to Hinata, "Hinata do you have a girlfriend!?" The two exclaimed shocked that their Kōhai got a girlfriend before them.

"Rin~chan is not my girlfriend." Said Hinata. "She's my cousin!"
"COUSIN!?"
"Oh great, another shorty." (You are so wrong about that, Tsukishima)

"Well I better get going, see you guys tomorrow!" Hinata said then left the gym.
"Well there's only one thing we can do." Said Tanaka. "And that is, we follow him to see his cousin!" Exclaimed Nishinoya said with a grin.
The pair of them started to go to the door only to be stopped by Daichi who had a angry look on his face.

"Where do you think you two are going?" He asked with a deadly smile on his face.

Tanaka and Nishinoya paled.
But then, Sugawara said, "maybe it'll be fun?" And started going to the door.
Daichi just signed knowing that he's been defeated. "Come on everyone, lets go!" Tanaka and Nishinoya both cheered.

To Hinata

"Where is she?" He thought trying to find Rin. "She should be here by now?" Then he felt a familiar presence behind him. Hinata turned around with a big smile on his face, "Rin~chan!" He yelled out excitedly.

"Hey there chibi!" Rin said with a teasing grin on her face. Hinata fell onto his knees and said, " but I can jump though!"
She just laughed " I know, I know I was just teasing you." She ruffled his bright orange hair. " You're just like Tsukishima but, kinder!" Hinata exclaimed while pointing at her.

"You know Shoyo~chan, it's rude to point at people." Rin said bluntly. " Well than, lets go!" Hinata said ignoring her comment. "Fine, lets go chibi." She said. "I told you, stop calling me that! "Never!"

Meanwhile

" Where is he?!" Yelled Tanaka. "We have been looking for him, for a while know!"
" There he is." Yamaguchi pointed out, "but who is he walking with?"
"Hey Shoyo ." The heard the tall girl ask, "are those guys your teammates?" She said while pointing at there group. "Oh no we have been caught." Said Nishinoya.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" Hinata yelled. "Well you see...." started Tanaka. " We have been following you Chibi." Tsukishima bluntly stated. "Okay." Said Hinata. " He's alright with this!? Everyone thought.
"Alright then, my name is Ōkami Rin" She said, "and I'm Shoyo's older cousin."

"NANI!"

"You don't even look like him!"

"How tall are you!?"

"I'm 183cm."

"Wow!"

"You can't be related to him!"

"Why not?"

"You are very tall and he's short."

"I get my tallness from my father."

"Oh."

"YOU ARE LIKE A GODDESS!"

"Um, thank you?"

"NOYA, WE HAVE ANOTHER GODDESS WITH US!"

YEAH!"

Rin's pov

"Well, this is going to be fun." I thought.

"It was nice meeting you all, lets properly introduce are selves tomorrow."

I hope you all liked this, sorry for the grammar mistakes.