The Ego Breaker

I don't own haikyuu or the video on top.

3rd pov.

" She looks familiar." Nekoma and the other teams thought, while staring at the tall girl.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" Rin yelled.

"Hai!" Hinata and Kageyama yelled.

Little bit later

" It's an honor to finally meet you, Rin Ōkami." Said Coach Nekomata.
" It's my pleasure being here, sir!" Rin yelled to him.

"Just call me Coach Nekomata."

"Okay!"

" Oya, who is this coach?" Said a mischievous voice. Rin turned around to see a tall black haired male, with amazing hair. (Rin thinks his bed head looks cool)

" Ah, hello Kuroo. Rin this is Kuroo. Kuroo this is Rin." Said Nekomata.

Rin looked up to the bed headed captain and thought "Holy Cow! How did he get his hair like that!? It looks awesome!"

"Hello kitten~" She heard Kuroo say. "My name is Tetsurō Kuroo, but you can call me Kuroo." He reached out and shook Rin's hand.

"Well, I always thought I was more of an wolf, than a cat." She says. " My name is Rin Ōkami, but you can call me Rin." She said while shaking Kuroo's hand.

Kuroo just laughed. "While, I guess I'll see you later, kitten." He said while smirking. Rin smirk to, "Of course you're going to see me! I'm the assistant coach of Karsuno Volleyball team!" She yelled at him.

" Heh, she is interesting~" Kuroo thought, " but where have I heard her name?"

"Well this camp is just getting more exciting by the moment!" Rin thought.

"Alright! Let's do this!"

Timeskip

It was dark out and Rin was taking a nighttime stroll through Tokyo. "It has been a while since my last visit here. She thought. " I wonder how everyone is doing?"
When she was in thought, a bunch of guys (thugs) showed up and stop her. " Why hello pretty lady. What are you doing out here alone?" The presumed leader asked.
" Well, I'm trying to build a spaceship, to get back to my home planet, Unicornia." Rin said with sarcasm.

" Really!?" The thugs yelled. " No, I'm just taking a walk." She said.
" Well with that settled, why don't you come with us? We can show you a good time." The leader said, while the others laughed. Then they grab her wrist and started to drag her away.

Meanwhile

A tall red haired boy and a small teal haired were walking, when they herd sounds. "What was that?" Asked the red haired one said. "It came from that way, Kagami-kun." Said the teal haired boy. "Ah! Kuroko! When did you get here!?" Said Kagami. " I've been here the whole time." Kuroko said with a monotone voice.

"Stop scaring me!" They stopped arguing (well mostly it was Kagami) and started to go toward the commotion.

The say a girl with black hair, being cornered by some thugs. Kuroko thought she looked familiar. " We got to go help her!" Kagami whispered/shouted.

When the turned around to help the girl, they say all the thugs on their knees crying and apologizing saying " We are a disgrace to the human race and society" Kagami and Kuroko were confused (Mostly Bakagami was)

Flashback to what happened

After the thugs grabbed her wrist, Rin snapped " You know you guys can get arrested for this, right?" The thugs stopped and looked at her. " I bet you guys don't have girlfriends or a job." The thugs looked like they were shot through the heart(SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU TOO LATE! YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!")

" Your poor mothers, what will they say when the hear this?" Another arrow through the heart! " I bet they'll say 'You are a disappointment' am I right?" Then the thugs fall down on their knees crying " We're Sorry! We are trash to this world! We are a disgrace to society! We are sorry!" They said.

Then the unexpected happened. Rin patted their heads and said " Instead of crying and apologizing,  you guys clean your selves up, get an education, and a job. Understand?" The thugs started to cry again" THANK YOU FOR BELIEVE IN US, ONEE-CHAN! WE ARE SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE US!" They cried. Rin just smile and said " it's okay, you guys just went down the wrong path that's all. I forgive you guys.

"THANK YOU, ONEE-CHAN!" They hug her than left.

" I can tell they will give this world a great service. I can feel it." She thought than she started to walk back to the practice camp. Then she heard a monotone voice say " Rin-senpai, is it really you?" She turned around to see a teal hair boy and a tall red haired boy.

" Tetsu-chan!? I haven't seen you in a long time! How is your school Seirin High doing?" She asked him. " We are doing good, Senpai." He replied back.

"Oi, Kuroko you know her?" Kagami asked. "Rin-Senpai, this is my new light Kagami Taiga."
" Nice to meet you, Kagami! Well I better get going My team is probably getting worried. It was nice seeing you Tetsu-chan and tell everyone I'm back, ok?" She said.
"Okay"

"Well see ya!" 

Timeskip

"How did she do that?" Kagami thought out loud. Kuroko replied "She has always been able to break egos into pieces."

  " Ah! Stop doing that!" Kuroko ignore his friend's complaint. " That's why she was called, The Ego Breaker in middle school.

I'm very, very sorry for my horrible story.