Tokyo here we go

Rin's pov

"It's been a few days since I came here to Karasuno and it has been amazing." "I have been welcomed into the volleyball club as the assistant coach"
"We are going to Tokyo for practice but, I've stayed with Shoyo and Kageyama for their supplementary exams."

3rd pov

After they were done, they rode in the car with Big sister Saeko.

Meanwhile

"Is that.... could that be... The Skytree?!"
"No, that's just a transmission tower." *Kuroo does his laugh*
"Here we are, Tokyo! Tanaka and Nishinoya yell. "Actually, hey... Aren't we missing some people? Asked Kuroo.
"Actually..."

Flashback

This how awesome...your upperclassmen are! *Tanaka and Nishinoya show off*
You both barely got over 40 points...
What? Hinata, you failed English? But you were so confident...
Apparently, he figured out right before time was up that he'd filled in all his answers off by one.
Seriously? Sadly, the English teacher, Ms. Ono, won't let things like that slide.
Yachi and Ōkami were really shocked by it,too.

Mini flashback

They're right... they're right! Cried Yachi.
I'm going to destroy you both! Yelled Rin. * Everyone got scared how mad she was*

To the first flashback

As for Kageyama, his issue was Modern Japannese...
Apparently, there were a lot of reading comprehension questions this time. He was concentrating on all the memorization short answers, so...
Oh, the kanji portion of the exam is perfect! Amazing!
Well, don't be too discouraged. This won't be the only time we have away games--- How are we gonna get to Tokyo?
Should we run?
Nah, we need bikes.

They're totally planning on going.
Hey, you two. Huh? *Tanaka smirks*

To the present

So the power duo's taking some supplementary exams right now?
Yeah... But, well... *Yamato starts yelling or something*

G...G...Girls! There are two of them now! (Actually three but Rin's with Hinata and Kageyama)
Now they've got a pretty one and a cute one! Exclaimed Yamato.
A Mohawk... Tokyo's intense. Thought Yachi.

Do you see, Tora? * Tanaka starts glowing* This is what Karsuno's true ability looks like. Hahahahahahahahaha Just what until you see are assistant coach. Tanaka thought. Hahahaha.
So bright!

Let's go. O-okay...

All right. When you're all ready, come to the gym. The other guys are already there. Kuroo said. Yeah.

To Rin

Saeko-nee drives crazy and it's like I'm on a roller coaster. Rin thought.
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!! This is SO COOL! Rin~chan how are you not sick? Hinata asked his cousin.
Magic. Answered Rin. THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER! Mwhahaha.

Back to Karsuno.

It's been a while...Nekomata-sensei. Glad you could come all this way. Thank you very much for allowing us to be part of this joint practice session. No,no... we'll definitely be taking a close look at how much stronger you've grown since last time. And I heard you have the a professional volleyball player as a assistant coach, by the way where is she? Oh, she is with two of are players who are taking supplementary exams. Is that so, I can't wait to meet her.

Let's play!
Wait... where's Shoyo? Asked Kemma. Apparently, he had a supplementary exam. Oh...

A little while later.

Hey, they're still at it. Hm, the sure are Saeko-nee. We totally made it. Not bad at all. Big sister and Rin~senpai!
Wait, that's your sister? No, she's Ryu's sister, but look Rin~senpai is here too! Now that you mention it, they do look alike.
Glad they made it one piece.

So the stars are showing up fashionably late and who is that right behind them? Said/asked Kuroo. How annoying.
*eveyone in the gym looks over* Then Rin kicks the two boys in. Everyone stares at her in shock and awe.

Are you both just going to stand there and look cool or are you going to practice? Asked Rin.
Hai. They both said.

THEY HAVE ANOTHER GIRL AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS! Yelled Yamato. Hahahaha this is the true power of Karsuno! Exclaimed Tanaka. Hahaha.

Well than let's get this started. Rin smirk.