Chapter 1: Brooke..

Part 1

Chapter 1: Brooke...

Walking into Jaimee's favourite coffee shop, we have our arms linked which caused people to look at us strangely. I couldn't understand exactly why that was. Standing up at the counter in walks this absoloutely gorgeous girl, she is 5 foot 2 with brown hair and these gorgeous blue eyes.

After Jaimee orders us our drinks, we sat in the booth in the back corner of the coffee shop. Jaimee always knew exactly what I liked, she could always buy anything for me and I would always love it. Jaimee was always the one buying me the things I needed, or even the things I would always mentioned I wanted.

Jaimee and I are from a group of four children to our mother and father. I am the youngest of the children, Jaimee just happens to be the second oldest. I was told from the moment I was born that I was totally and utterly a mistake, I was not planned at all which makes me the black sheep of the family. The oldest of us four children is my oldest brother Jayden, he is a very happy 23 year old guy with brown hair and green eyes. He is trying to become a model, I haven't seen him in about a year and a half now. Jayden and I aren't close at all, Jaimee doesn't talk to him very much but at least she has a relationship with him. Next born was Jaimee, she is our parent's prize child. The third child born was my brother Jaxon. He use to look out for me and protect me, all through school he has done that. Jaxon is now a good looking 17 year old guy, he has brown hair and hazel eyes that make all the girls want get with them. Jaxon is doing well at school because he plans to get into the army as soon as he turns 18 years old after he completes year 12.

Anyway that is my family, so now you know that you know you will understand why Jaimee is protective of me. We sit in the corner, talking away when the waitress brings our coffee over. That is when I see her staring at me, she looks to be around my age and I honestly couldn't help but stare at her, she is just so fucking beautiful.

"Jordy, how is it going back home...?'' Jaimee ask in a weak voice, I could tell she knew something wasn't right back home in australia for me.

"Its fine...,'' I say trailing off, I really didn't want to talk about home because home isn't a nice place for me.

"Jordy, please talk to me..,'' she says nearly begging me, she looked me in the eyes as if she was trying to find something.

"How are you liking London?'' I ask her, trying my best to get off the subject.

She sighs and answers my question,''I love it here."

"What you doing for work over here?'' I ask her with my eye brow raised, I smile as I see from the corner of my eye the girl with the blue eyes is still staring at me with a look like she is trying to figure out something which I have no idea what that is.

"I work as a social worker. But talking about work I need to head off to work,'' she says smiling, she gets up grabbing her bag and jacket.

I stand up hugging her tightly, I kiss her cheek and tell her "I love her so much" before she leaves the coffee shop, and I go back to sit my corner.

I put my earphones in as I listen to my music whilst I drink the last of my coffee. I smile as I look at the place I'm sitting in, I'm sitting in a coffee shop in London wait for one of the only two people in this world that care about me.

I look over at the girl with the blue eyes, her eyes catch mine as I look her over her. I smile at just how much natural beautiful she has. I break the eye contact, knowing all too well you don't stare a people. I just listen to my music as I take the last couple of mouthfuls of my amazing tasting coffee.

As I swallow the last mouthful of my coffee, the girl with the blue eyes sits down in the seat Jaimee had been sitting in before she left. I stop my music and pull my earphones out my eyes, turning my attention back to the girl who had been staring at me since I walked in with Jaimee.

"hiya,'' she say with a smile on her face, and I just smile back at her.

"Uhh.. hey," I weakly get out my shocked mouth.

She looks so much more beautiful up close. I was now staring at a girl, thinking about just how kissable her lips looks like.. SNAP OUT OF IT JORDAN! I just scream in my head.

"I'm Brooke," she smiling at me, she had this look on her face as if I'm meant to know who she is.

"I'm Jordan," I say smiling at her.

"You have an accent, where you from?" She asks with a little smile on her lips.

"I'm from Australia," I say with a frown, I had always hated living there I don't know if it was just because I hate living with my family or if it was just I didn't like Australia or the part of Australia I live in.

"That's cool," she says smiling.

"I'm guessing your English, aye?" I ask her smiling but I am returned a look with a frown.

"Yeah. So you are you here with your family?" She asks with a shy little smile.

"Nah, came to visit my sister," I say smiling as I think about how happy I am to be over here and get to see Jaimee.

"Does your sister live over here?" She asks with an eye brow raised and a curious smile on her lips.

We continued to talk as we walk through the local park. She smiled as I learn more about her.

Her name is Brooke Vincent, she is an actress on a tv show here in London called 'coronation street' but I've never ever heard of it so maybe it isn't that big. She is only a year older than me.

I start to shiver, I hadn't thought that their winter was so damn cold, but I was wrong.

"Are you cold?" She asks with a little smile on her lips but a worried look upon her brow as she watches me shiver uncontrollably.

"Just a bit," I say with my teeth starting to chatter, she smiles at me as she takes her jacket off just to place it over my shoulders.

Before I left to go meet Jaimee at her work, we swapped numbers. We have been texting ever since.

It has been a week since I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seen my life, Brooke. Jaimee had been trying to find out who I was texting nearly every minute of everyday, but I liked keeping this one secret.

"Jordan, come on let's go out to breakfast before I have to go to work," she says knocking on my bedroom door, I can hear the happiness in her voice that just makes me want to curl into a ball and go back to sleep.

I groan, I don't even want to move. My door opens, Jaimee pulls the covers over my extremely warm body that now is attached by the cold causing me to shiver.

"Lazy bum, get your ass out of bed in the shower," she says slapping my ass playfully.

She walks out shutting my door, I look over to the floor to see my blanket lay so cold there. I drag my heavy body out of bed, grabbing my towel from where I lays on the floor like everything I own. Walking out my room with my towel in my hand, I head towards the bathroom shutting my door behind myself.