Author's Note

Hey guys,

I know you are all wondering when I am going to be updating again but I have some sad news for you guys..

I won't be updating for a while I'm going to be taking a month or maybe even longer off from writing my stories and the deadline for the release of my new story 'Really Don't Care' will still be October 12th but updates after the prologue being released is not in the near future due to personal issues I have to deal with.

I'm currently sick with a cold and I'm currently spending 5 days with my mum with my iPhone I write updates on still at my dad's where I live. I'm currently on holidays here in South Australia which means I get to see my friends and enjoy trying to fix my personal issues going on around me keeping me away from writing updates for all you guys all waiting for them. I am having relationship problems with my girlfriend I have to sort out that is really affecting my passion for writing the cute moments between characters so I'm really sorry guys. I have also lost a pet that I was very close to as well as my dad being sick and helping look after 3 kids who need love and attention that I try my best to give them.

Guys, most of you wouldn't know that I have missed a whole term of school in semester two of year 11 which affects my schooling greatly. I am currently looking to enrol at a school that has everything I need to be able to finish my schooling and get me the education I need. I am also dealing with my emotions as they are all over the place after a big rift in my family that still does hurt me greatly.

I promise guys that I will be back but it will take awhile to get back up on my legs. I love you guys and I love to write so I just hope you all will support me in this time and still will support my writing abilities..

Jordan: it is a side story to my first and only complete story an Avril Lavigne story 'Darlin' and is currently on hold until the end of my Avril Lavigne fanfiction series I have going. It is about character having a star part in Darlin. It's about main character to Darlin Sophie Scott's best friend Jordy and the struggles as well as the triumphs she faces throughout her life. Don't forget to check it out.

For The Love Of A Daughter: this story being my second fanfiction is actually coming to an end as each chapter is being uploaded. There will be a sequel that I have actually started writing probably to your surprise but I can't wait for you to read the ending of the story and the story that the sequel has to tell you guys. If you haven't already checked it out go check it out but don't forget to vote & comment.

Neon Lights: this story is no where near done it still has a lot of drama, love and sadness to unfold in this story before it comes to an end. I don't know if there will be a sequel to it but I'm thinking about it. If you haven't read this amazing Demi Lovato fanfiction go check it out and experience the life within the mind of Ryder Kelly and the struggles she faces as a young mom.

Darlin': This book is complete. It is an Avril Lavigne fanfiction set back in 2010 when Avril was just 26 years old and came out to Sydney, Australia to perform but she meets someone who nails her life down into staying into the beautiful city known as Sydney. See life through the gorgeous emerald green eyes of 16 year old homeless teenager Sophie Scott as she fights to make a better life for herself.. Check it out but don't forget to vote & comment.

Falling Fast: it is the sequel to complete first book Darlin'. Sophie is now 19 years old living between Sydney and Los Angeles as her music career is booming with her face becoming well known not only for her being an openly gay singer but also being engaged to a beautiful actress by the name of Brooklyn Parker. After Sophie and Avril left the relationship they once had in shreds can they get their friendship back? Check out the sequel to Darlin' just don't forget to vote & comment.

Two Worlds Collide: this story is a very new story to me that sometimes can be quite hard to write so I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I hope you do enjoy the insight you have got into the view of Harley Lovato. There is some much more to come in this story so don't give up on it just yet.

Guys thank you,

Love y'all

See ya soon.

Tammy x