AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys!

I'm sorry this isn't an update but it is IMPORTANT.

I know you are all waiting for an update on my stories Darlin', Jordan, Neon Lights or For The Love Of A Daughter. I know that most of you are either following the story line of one of these four stories but please take the time to check out each story because they are all different. The updates for these stories are coming besides Jordan due to I have to finish Darlin' for that story to come off of hold.

As you all should know by now from my annoying author notes by now that I have a new story being added to my works for you guys to start to read. I asked you guys if you wanted the prologue posts before the release of my new story 'Two Worlds Collide' on the 19th July. I asked you guys to get 20 votes on the author notes on each story. Well..

There was 20 votes! The prologue of 'Two Worlds Collide' has been posted so go check it out! I hope you all enjoy it because I'm working hard on it as well as my other stories to give you the best chapters.

Check out:

1.Darlin'

2.Neon Lights

3.For The Love Of A Daughter

4. Two Worlds Collide

5. Jordan (ON HOLD)

Thanks guys!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Love Tammy <3