Party Murder

Chapter 1

It was a nice summer day. The sun was shining bright in sixteen year olds Alyssa Robert’s bedroom. Alyssa awoke with the sun bright in her eyes. Just five more days of this Alyssa thought as she looked at her clock that read eleven thirty. Alyssa got out of bed and trotted over to her white wooden desk.

Alyssa had the perfect bedroom. The bedroom had white fluffy carpet and fluffy dark purple rug. Her clothes and shoes were organized by color and size. Her books were on a glass shelf and were in alphabetical order. Alyssa’s bed wasn’t made yet, but when the bed was made it looked beautiful; with zebra bedding and ten fluffy decorative pillows, four white, three black, two zebra, and one purple. The bed would also hold a purple blanket on it, where her miniature Chihuahua noodle would sleep.

Alyssa turned on her IPhone 5c, and noticed she had a text from her friend Elizabeth.

“OMG I TOAT CAN’T WAIT FOR UR PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. LIKE ITZ GONNA BE AH-MAZ-ING!!!! #EPICPARTY.” Alyssa sighed and put her phone down. She hated it when people used bad grammar, even though they were texting. Alyssa walked out of her bed room and went to get some breakfast. When Alyssa walked in the Kitchen she noticed a note on the counter.

“Have fun at your party tomorrow night. Please keep the noise down. I don’t want a phone call from the cops like last time. There should be plenty of food for yourself and the party. See you in a week, love mom and dad.” Alyssa sighed and walked over to the fridge and grabbed the egg carton. Alyssa was about to crack the first egg when she heard a noise coming from the bathroom.