Chapter 2~

Chapter Song ~ Are you gonna stay the night are you gonna stay the night.... ( Stay The Night By: Zedd )

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up and feel arms around my waist holding me tightly. Everything that happened yesterday comes back to me. I smile at the thought of Harry helping me. I turn my body over to stare at his beautiful face. I taken in all of his features and just think how peaceful he looks. I rub my thumb against his face looking at his sleeping form. When I realize he's shirtless and how really sexy Harry is. I feel his body starting to move as his eyes flutter open. He smiles at me with sleep still evident in his gorgeous green emerald eyes.

"Good morning Niall"

I smile and wave a little in return.

"How did you sleep?"

I put my thumbs up and then point to his arms that were still around me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you by that."

I shake my head no, grab his arms and rewrap them around my waist.

"Ahaha are you hungry?"

I nod my head yes and to my dislike he unwraps his arms from me and stands up.

"Alright, Come on then lets go down stairs so I can make us some breakfast."

I stand up as he walks out the room. Before, I leave his room I grab the marker and notebook I had used yesterday to communicate with him and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Harry looking inside the fridge.

"Niall what would you like to eat?"

He turns and looks at me just as I had finished writing my reply.

"Pancakes? if that's okay."

"That's perfect love, Pancakes it is."

I can feel a blush crawling up to my cheeks. Harry begins to make the batter for the pancakes as I take a seat on a stool and watch as he does so. I see how Harrys muscles flex as he moves around.

"Hey, Niall how about we play a game?"

Harry questions with his back still to me. Once he pours the batter on the pan he turns and looks at me for a reply.

"Sure. what game?"

"How about 20 questions?"

" Sounds fun. you go."

"Uhh...are you gay?"

Harry's question caught me off guard from how blunt he's being. I feel all the heat rush to my cheeks as I write my reply.

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yes I am as well. What's your favorite color?"

He turns his back to me to take the pancakes off the pan and places them on a plate. He turns off the stove and walks over to me and hands me a plate.

"Green. What is your favorite animal?"

"I love cats."

After, that question we focused on eating our breakfast. Right after we had finished eating Harry didn't continue the game which I was fine with.

"Niall, do you want to watch a movie now?"

"Yeah, what movie?"

"Any movie, you can pick."

I nod my head instead of writing a "okay" down.

Harry leads me to the living room and points to all the movies.

"The movies are right there Ni you can pick which ever movie you want."

I walk over to the stack of movies and begin to look through all of them until I find a movie I like. There was The Little Mermaid, Snow White, White Chicks, Toy Story, and my all time favorite Nemo. I turn back to Harry with the movie in my hand and give it to him. He looks at the movie and chuckles before putting it into the dvd player. He comes back on the couch and waves me over to him to sit down beside him. I obey, place my bum right next to Harry and snuggle closer to him as the movie starts playing. I tried to pay attention to the movie. But, my mind kept drifting off to what will happen to me when I get home. Just as I was about to start watching the movie I see the movie credit rolling down the screen. Was I really thinking that long? I feel Harry move a bit so I stand up, walk to the kitchen to grab the notebook and marker. I go back to Harry and quickly write a message to him.

"Harry, I think it's time for me to go now."

"Do you really have to go ?"

"I don't want to believe me but I have to go before I get into more trouble for being out this long."

"I understand. Come on then I'll walk you home."

"Do you know where my clothes are so I can give you these clothes back?"

"Don't worry about it Ni you can keep them."

"Ni? and thank you ."

"Oh yeah, its a little nickname for you."

I nod and put my head down as I blush. I grab my shoes and place them on my feet as Harry puts his shoes on. We walk out the door and begin our little journey to my evil house. We walked in silence and to my displeasure the walk came to an end as my house wasn't so far from Harrys.

"So I'll see you at school?"

I nod with a small smile on my face. Harry smiles back and waves good bye.

I take a deep breath before walking inside. I slowly open the door and peek inside to see if anyone was there. As soon as I see its clear I walk in and turn around to close the door quietly. But a big hand goes to the door and slams it close which causes me to flinch and back away. I turn quickly to see my dad there. He grabs me and drags me upstairs as I begin to cry. I try to fight him back so he will let me go and I can run to my room but there s no use. He has a tight grip on me and wont release. I start to cry hard as he open s the door to the room I hate so much and walks inside with me. He throws me on the floor and walks back to the door. He closes, and locks the door then starts to walk to me as I cry.

Harry's P.O.V

Niall... He was beautiful and amazing. But, there was so much pain hidden in his eyes. I hope Niall is okay. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. I have to admit I think I have a crush on Niall and now that I know he goes to my school I'll get to see him every day. I just hope I can see him soon.

~Monday Morning At School~

I was walking through the hallway waiting to see if I can find Niall. I keep walking as everyone pats my back and smiles at me.

"Hey Harry!!!" a random guy says

"Hi Harry !" A girl says sweetly.

That's how it is everyday random people wanting to say hi to me not that I mind. It's just that I know I'm popular I don't feel any different from anyone else so why do they treat me like a king? I will never know. I keep walking through the hallway looking for Niall. Until I see a small blonde walking slowly but swiftly through the crowd.

"Niall!! " I yell.

He turns, faces me and that's when I see it. Something I wish I had never seen but I pretend I don't see anything and just walk up to him.

"Hey, you okay?"

He nods his head.

"Niall, you know if you ever need anything at all. I will be here for you."

He nods again.

"Do you want to come over today?"

He looks hesitant but nods. I smile at him. I gently wrap my arm around him and lead him to class.

HI !!! everyone I know this isn't long and I'm sorry for that! don't hate me !!! but I want to try and keep Niall's secret hidden a little longer and the next chapter I will make Harry and Niall officially Narry !!! alright !!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT !!! AND I WILL UPDATE SOON!!! BYEEEE !!! ~PUNK NIALLER~