Chapter 10

I was so happy in that moment, I was still only eye level with Matt even sitting on his lap. I looked around to see Elizabeth sitting next to Nash with Skylynn in her lap. Nash and Elizabeth were holding hands, she seemed so happy. I just wish that would happen with me. Being able to find the one guy and decide but now, Matt was becoming a crush too.

        Sure, we had only talked today. But he was amazing, he made me feel like we had known each other for years. He made me laugh so easily, that was what made him special. Matt didn't have to try to be funny. It was easy for him. Natural, almost. As I was still looking around, I caught Shawn's eye. He looked.. pissed. I didn't know if maybe something happened this morning, maybe he just didn't feel well. But he sure looked like he wanted to kill somebody. Yeah he must not feel good, that's it.

        Matt was playing with the ends of my hair as we pulled up to the same building as yesterday. Only now, it was empty. It was only 9:30 of course, many people wouldn't get here for another half hour. We all climbed out one by one, me climbing out second to last, before Matt. I had just stood up when I felt something touch my butt. I whipped around just in time to see Matt remove his hand from my bottom.

        "Oops. An accident, I swear Mykenna." He said trying to stiffle a laugh, which came out anyway. I lightly punched his shoulder and crawled out. It was a beautiful day, the sun was already shining heavily down on us, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I turned around as Matt grabbed my hand, pulling me inside. We walked past the usual stage room, and into a smaller room farther back in the building. It had a couple round tables with chairs, and a long table on one side which had all kinds of food, and a couple chairs and couches along the far wall. This was what they got whenever they went to an event?? No wonder they loved doing MAGCON. I would too.

        They all went their seperate ways, leaving me alone with Cam and Shawn. Cam lightly took my hand and brought me to one of the couches where we both sat down. I felt butterflies, just from the touch of him. Shawn had sat down across from us, obviously listening to our conversation.

        "Mykenna I know we just met and stuff, but I think you are amazing. Can you please be my girlfriend?" He asked chuckling slightly.

        I've never actually seen Cameron Dallas nervous. He was really hot and all, but go out with him? My mind didn't tell my mouth to speak, but it did anyway. I didn't take longer than a second for me to blurt out a yes. He grabbed me into a hug, which made me warm all over. This was finally my dream come true. I was hugging, and dating Cameron Dallas. This was almost perfect. The only thing that didn't make it perfect, was that I was hugging Cam. Not Shawn. And I could tell. I wanted to be hugging Shawn.