VGD 8 Plate #1

you need to turn your phone with this one

you need to turn your phone with this one.. I'm suppose to pass this to sir Abe but... I realized that I'm now good with oil pastels... I need practice.. which is the reason why I'm going to saturday class... it's only for 10 saturdays anyways AND I get to learn MORE about ART and ANIMATION so yeah, I'm goin' and sir Abe said that all of us that's in VGA are suppose to be open minded which is not a problem boi.

 it's only for 10 saturdays anyways AND I get to learn MORE about ART and ANIMATION so yeah, I'm goin' and sir Abe said that all of us that's in VGA are suppose to be open minded which is not a problem boi

I ended up passing this one... I stayed up so late just to get that done. And drawing the other eye was a pain in the ass so I had it closed... my coloring isn't the best but whatever, that's the reason why I'm in that class.

I need practice and tomorow is Saturday and guess what? we have school tomorow.. since we don't have school last monday, this monday and next monday, 'cause.. uh, Laoag City day? yeah... freaking school, why can't chu be an art school instead.

I gotta go review that fucking math, write down my science group's names, write down my Ap group's names, review Ap, do my Science homework, review Science, review Tech draw, review Filipino, and do my English homework. Dang, that's alot.... I might just die.

~Hiyori