1

~Your side~

I stood at a high position at Volskya Industries here in Russia waiting to execute the CEO of the company wanting to help Russia against omnic attacks.

I work for one of the many criminal groups in the world. 'Scorpio.' My boss is a very stern, strict man. But I'm glad I can call him my boss.
I zoomed in on my scope waiting for the target to be in my line of sight. I am a sniper assassin, one of the best in the world but I was topped by a certain French girl... 'Widowmaker' is the name she goes by.

Once Miss. Volskya was in my line of sight I aimed right at her head until I heard an alarm go off and not long after I heard gun shots.. A lot of them and then I saw thick, dark smoke and a small girl with bluish purple skin with long dark blue hair run inside and start shooting. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself. When the black smoke formed into a person I knew who was here... "Talon" I mumbled and quickly got onto the phone with my boss.

"Boss. Talon are here and I am assuming they are after the same target" I said. I never got a response just a growl in anger
"Ugh, alright I'll be there soon and we are going to finish off Talon, once and for all." My eyes widened at his remark.

"What?! Finish off Talon! Are you insane?!" I yelled. I seemed to get someones attention. I saw a man with a skull mask and long black robes and two twin shot guns look over and form into thick black smoke come up to the platform I was on

"It seems we have some of the competition here after our target."  The man said.
I did nothing but stare with no emotions until I spoke up "I am not the one wanting to kill her, I was given a target and all I am is the executor..."
The man in the mask gave me a small glare and started counting down "You have three seconds to run until I kill you.. One does not simply take Talons target. 3....."

"2...."

"1..."

And with that he shot at my feet making me loose my footing and fall backwards off the platform that seemed like it was 100ft off the ground. I never thought I would die to the arms of Talon.

Especially... In the hands of Reaper

I was falling for what seemed like an eternity. I looked around me looking for something to grapple onto... "Come on (Y/n) open your eyes..." I thought to myself. I looked around even more and saw a ledge. I quickly shot the hook and latched onto the ledge and embraced myself for the pain to soon come due to me smacking against a concrete wall. But to my surprise that pain never came, I opened my eyes and saw my feet caught the wall before my body which shot a small pain in my legs but nothing too bad. I sighed in relief and brought myself up onto the ledge and looked across from me to see Reaper standing there and he seemed angry and then a ship came up above me and I smirked and grappled onto the unopened door and the ship flew away with me hanging down. Reaper began shooting in complete anger and threw his guns down onto the ground and turned back into a wraith surrounded in thick black smoke and headed back to his objective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once my ship landed I unhooked and let my feet hit the ground and then stomped them in anger "That godforsaken WRAITH!" I yelled.
My boss looked at me and raised an eye brow "We will kill them in their next encounter with us" I looked back and glares at him with my (E/c) orbs and snarled at him.
"What if there isn't another encounter!? You said that we would finish them off once you got there!!" I screamed, man this guy drives me NUTS!

I will kill you Reaper...