4

~Your Side~

Talon had arrived at Gibraltar and I was told to go to my sniping point.

I grappled on quietly and zoomed in on my scope. I saw Tracer and everyone else looking at me with hope to finally help them end Talons doings.

As Sombra hacked the door letting the men in and Tracer running and hiding.  But... Something in me sparked... Something I never knew would ever happen. I looked at some of the overwatch guards guarding what we're after. They have a payload with something very important to us on it. Thats all I was told, Reaper was determined to keep that from me. All he had said was  "You are our sniper. You kill from up top while we handle the bottom. What is on the payload is not important to you."

But that spark deemed me to kill everyone that was protecting the payload. Not a single shot missed, all in the head. My mind flashed from helping Overwatch back to helping Talon.

My mind was in a twisted state. I had no clue what do do, but I was running out of time. I looked over as the crew was unlocking the door and boy was it quick. I aimed through my scope and made up my mind... I shot a bullet and winced at the ear piercing scream. I brought my gun down and had my eyes looking down a my shot.

The girl laying in front held her leg in grave pain.

I aimed once again and shot again and again, and again. Each time a different scream came out and then silence. I looked up from my scope and saw every Talon recruit on the ground.... Dead and one horribly injured. The woman I shot was still laying on the ground. Her long hair was now a mess and blood was splashed onto her clothing.

I went towards her and grabbed her by the hair bringing her close to my face and smirking. "Time to reclaim my place as best sniper in the world. Soon it will be time to join your husband, Amelie Lacroix" I said before dropping her and leaving her there to bleed out.

~Reapers side~

My eyes widened beneath my mask. "(y/n)... You traitor.." I mumbled.

I grunted in anger as I got up and left to go collect Widow...

Once I had arrived at the watchpoint I saw Widow still laying there. Her breath was shaky and her skin was colder than before. I picked her up and formed my bottom half into a wraith and headed back to the headquarters.

Time to rethink everything and take down Overwatch with (Y/n) inside....