2

Weeks Later

~Your side~

I put my gear on and grabbed my sniper rifle off the weapon rack and latched it to my back and walked out of my room. "Scorpio, when do we attack on Talons base in Hanamura?" I asked my boss, he looked at me and then looked at the clock "Soon... I'd say in about 25 minutes.." I nodded and looked out the window. Reaper was going to die today.

I walked downstairs but fell when the ground started to shake."Agh... Shit what the hell..!" I yelled. I started to slowly stand up until a foot stomped on my back and caused me to fall back down and then I heard a loud cackle coming from a familiar man. "You think you can sneak up on Talon  so easily? Heh... What a comedian." A man with a raspy voice exclaimed. "Your whole group will be gone in a matter of seconds... But you, you're coming with me. You are coming to work for Talon and if you try anything funny. You die, we could always use another sniper.."

I lay there struggling to stand up but that god damn wraiths foot..

the more I struggled the more he would push down on my back. He finally raised his foot and grabbed my by my collar. "Come on, don't resist it. If you do you will have half of my shotgun bullets in your head." This remark caused me to tense up, 'is he really going to kill me if I don't cooperate?' I thought. I sighed and gave in. He held my body in the air, my feet were off the ground. Not far but I couldn't touch the ground. I let my body hang limp.

Reaper cackled and smirked beneath his mask. "Good girl, (y/n) you know how to listen" I said nothing to him... Just stayed silent. I didn't want to say anything in worry of getting in trouble. 

Reaper walked out of the building after throwing my over his shoulder. I faced the building then I heard Reaper speak to someone whom wasn't me

"Set off the bomb.. We're out" he said. My eyes widened. Reapers legs turned into black smoke and carried us off to the Talon headquarters. 

I watched from afar as the old building blew up and then I heard the cackle again after the bomb exploded. This man is a sinister man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later I was dropped onto the ground harshly. I groaned in pain. "Get up brat" I heard the hooded man say. I stood up quickly and glared at him. "You'll regret this, Reaper" I said and he scoffed. "I have two of the best snipers in the world in my hands. Imagine what Talon can accomplish!" He yelled. I winced. "No need to yell Reaper" a French woman said. I looked at her and it was her... Widowmaker. The French brat who took my place as 'best sniper in the world.' Reaper looked at her and sighed "you have no say in what I do, Widow." 

I stood there and glared at the two of them. "So where are the other two members? Did they leave after finding out your plans to destroy every criminal base in the world along with killing Overwatch?" Reapers head shot in my direction "What?! No! They are just on vacation, and who ave you permission to speak?" I smirked at his remark "if I keep talking what are you going do? Hm..?" I let out a small laugh. He stared at me and then back to Widow. "Widow get Sombra and the damn immigrate in ASAP..." She nodded and walked off. "The damn immigrate? Are you talking about Jesse? Jesse McCree?" he looked at me once again and nodded "yes him." 

~Hours later~

I sighed as I sat in the room Reaper lead me too and sighed 'I could get out of here if I wanted... Just open the widow and grapple out of here...' I looked at the window. "Is it really worth risking my life just to get out of here?" I mumbled to myself. 

I looked at the door and stared.

°
°
°
Time to get to Overwatch and start planning Talons demise...