5

~Your Side~

Tracer can running over to me and hugged me tightly. "You did it! You protected us! They payload is safe and we can escort it with no problem!" She said with a small giggle at the end. "You should meet the commander, he'll be happy to meet you after what you just did" said a woman, she looked as if she were an angel... She had a suit of armor with wings attached to the back and what looked as if it were a halo. She had long blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail and crystal blue eyes. "Oh! This is Dr. Zeigler! A lot of people call her Mercy though." Tracer said with a smile, I looked at the woman and waved. "Come a long now. The Commanders office is just this way" she took arm and brought me to the office of what I assumed to be the commanders.

While walking Mercy looked at me "Just call me Angela, a lot of people such as the Overwatch agents. Its just easier than attempting to say my last name and it just sounds nicer" I nodded at her. "Alright, if you insist Angela..." I responded. "I am (y/n)... I a-" Mercy cut me off. "I know you are the second best sniper in the world. Widow took your spot a few years back after what Talon did to her..." I raised an eyebrow. "What happened to her?" I asked. Mercy looked at me and then looked at the ground. "Well.... A long time ago Widowmaker was known as Amelie Lacriox, she was in ballet... She was very experienced at it and she had a Husband too...." She stated. She sighed "then one night Talon had kidnapped her from her home while she was sleeping then.... Then they brainwashed her into killing her own husband, and from that day forward she was a soulless killing machine." I looked at Mercy in shock. "Did Talon really do that?" she nodded...

~~A few minutes later~~

Mercy knocked on the door to the office and a man with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a long blue jacket with the overwatch symbol on one of his arms and a suit of light armor. He wad quite handsome. "Mercy, what do you ne-" he cut himself off once he saw me. "What is a criminal doing in our headquarters?" he snapped. Mercy looked at him and narrowed her eyes "if it weren't for her our payload would be gone and in the hands of Talon!" The commander looked at her and sighed, "well if she worked her ass off to do that then I guess her ways are changing..." He said. "I'm Jack Morrison, I've been leading overwatch for 15 years. And since you have helped save the payload then I guess I can put your evil ways aside for now. But if I see anything fishy I'm putting you down" I nodded.

Jack Morrison... I've heard of him. He was promoted to Commander after the omnic crisis...

Jack had sent Angela and I off to go find me a place to sleep.

My mind wandered into a deep thought. Did I make the right choice... should I really have betrayed Talon, I almost killed Widowmaker and I killed so many Talon agents. Jesus Christ I need to get back with what I belong. Hell I am a criminal not a hero! God my mind is everywhere right now... but for these next few weeks Reaper will be after me. Ugh I have made a huge mistake...

Apparently I got to lost in thought. Angela had been trying to get my attention for a while now. "Earth to (y/n)" she said.

My head shot up and looked at her "hey sorry Angela... I guess I zoned out... I might just need some rest" I replied. She smiled at me and nodded opening the door to my room "this is where you will be sleeping, my office is down the hall fifth door to the right if you need me" she said, I nodded and walked into my room. It was strange working for Overwatch since I've been a criminal since I was 18.... it's felt odd being with the good guys and taking out the bad guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next three days Jack had brought me into questioning and asked me if I knew anything about what Talon was planning next. I kept telling him that I had no clue but he would never give it a break.

There was only a few people in Overwatch who trusted me. But Jack was not one of them, he trusted me the least..

~2 weeks later~

Every day in the past few weeks have been me staying in my room or walking down the halls with my rifle on my back and people staring. It's my rule to keep that gun on my back just in case...

~Reapers Side~

It's been 2 weeks and widowmaker is still making a recovery after what (y/n) did to her... Luckily we know where she is. Watchpoint Gibraltar, an Overwatch watchpoint.

I looked at Widowmaker and she was cleaning her gun then I looked to Sombra who was hacking like usual. If we had to take (y/n) back we had to get one woman. One of the most powerful in Talon....

The one who used to work with me in the blackwatch division... An Irish woman with ginger hair, one eye magenta and the other blue she was the support for blackwatch.

Moira O'Deorain.