Chapter 29. Regrets.

JUSTINS POV.

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache. I opened my eyes and the sun hurt my eyes. Someone opened the blinds so the sun could come in.

I rolle over and looked at the bedside clock. Crapl it was 3:12pm! I slept in heaps. I could not remember anything from last night. I sat up and I was still in my clothes. I swung my legs around onto the floor and my head spun.

"Woaah!", I said as I tried to steady myself. " I need a shower!", I said to myself.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and after many attemps, turned on the shower. I needed that shower.

I got changed and I was more awake but my head was still thumping. I walked out into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mum was up pouring herself a glass of water. She looked over at me and just stared. She didn't say anything until she put the water back into the fridge.

"Justin... I am extremely disapointed in you after last night.", she gave me a hard look and I stared at the floor. She kept talking, "There are quite a few people that wan't to talk to you about last night and they are not partyicually happy..."

"I don't remember anything that happened lasts night mum!", I told her and looked her in the eye. 

She stared back at me and shook her head. I was so confused. I was startled when my phone rang. I didn't even check the caller ID.

"Hello?", I answered. 

"Justin, It's Scooter. We need to talk, now. You got half an hour and i'm coming to your place to... chat", he said in an unusual tone.

I shivered, "Um, okay. See you then." I hung up the phone and put it on the table.

"Scooter is coming over for a.. chat.", I told mum who was looking quite confused from the phone call.

She rolled her eyes andwalked out of the room giving me a pat on the back as she walked past. I then remembered Jayde. I got up and went to find mum.

"Mum!", I yelled.

I found her in the loungeroom.

"Where's Jayde?",I asked her.

"Um, she's at Abbeys. She is going to live there for a bit. Oh and I suggest you don't go near her for a while. Just let last night cool down..", she replyed.

What did I do last night!? I was so annoyed at myself for getting as drunk as I did. I should of had more self control. I sighed and went to grab my jacket and car keys but my keys were not there.

"Where are my keys?", I asked mm as I turned around to face her.

"Oh probably still with the valet from last night. You don't remember anything do you?", she asked me and raised an eyebrow.

"No! I don't! I already told you that!", I replyed angrily. I already had a headache and I didn't need to make it worse.

"Sit down. I should probably tell you a bit before Scooter gets here.", she patted the spot next to her on the lounge.

I sat down next to her and rested my head back onto the lounge. 

"Okay, welllast night you did some pretty bad stuff. I don't even know where to start. Well you..." she was cut off by the front door opening and slamming shut.

"Justin. We need to talk!", it was Scooter.

Mum bit her lip and I rolle my eyes. Yeah, just walk into my house you know, it's all cool. I stood up and walked to my room where Scooter was waiting for me. When I saw his face, I was almost scared. He was angry. What did I do last night!