What she doesn't know won't kill her

Imagine it's a cold January night, you're in your lovers hotel room, aka John Lennon. His lips brush against your ear, while he slurs drunk babble. "Y/n...I need ya! You dirty...grrrl" you bite your lip, and try to hide the blush that's appearing on you're cheeks.

John moves closer, as he grabs both sides of your face, and sloppily smashes his lips to yours. Taken aback you push him away. This only causes John to growl in anger. "Bloody, 'ell...Y/n"
"John you're drunk!" you shout. His eyes slant, before he seethes angrily. "That never stopped you before..."

"But...John!" You shout. "What about Cynthia?!" John just glares at you in turn "What about that bloody...Bitch?!" He shouts. You get quiet, before answering the enraged man. "You'd be cheating..." you whisper quietly.

John just scoffs, "What she doesn't know won't kill her!" You still being hesitant, stay silent. But John has other plans, he wraps his arms around your waist. Pulls you tightly to him, and moans in your ear. "Come on, love..." "That never stopped you before, doesn't it make it hotter. When it's all wrong?" You bit your lip, and nodded, you couldn't say no to this man, he was just so unbelievably sexy.

He slides his hand up your shirt placing it under your bra. Unhooking the straps, he pulls off the bra. And throws it to the floor. John preseeds to take off your shirt. When he does, his eyes widen, while he fondles your breasts. You see johns pants bulge, and smirk. Rubbing your hand Against it. He lets out a Moan, throws his head back. Before pinning you against the bed. "You naughty girl" John rips off the rest of your clothes and you do the same to him, He grabs your hips before you two both make hard and passionate love to each other.