Don't let me down

Imagine walking up to your friends house, the doors wide open, and there standing in the entrance is him, the man you've known all you're life, your friends dad, Mr. Harrison.

He's wearing that white dress shirt, with those dark jeans. One of his hands stuffed in the dark pocket, and his other hand by his mouth, he might as well be nibbling on his slender fingers. Those fingers that you used to watch, play his guitar. Those fingers that would help lull you and your friend to sleep. But now they where practically being stuffed in between his perfect lips.

The lips you imagined kissing for years, you'd always had a thing for Mr. Harrison. He was quiet, but his eyes where always observing his surroundings, but now they where observing you as you walked up those cement stairs.

But you're eyes were doing the same as you walked up to him. "Good day, Mr.Harrison" you said with a charming smile. His fingers slowly moved away from his mouth, as a smile played at his lips. "Good day Ms. Y/n". "Long time no see" he said. "If you're looking for Y/f/n, she's in her room" his eyes watched your every movement as he hid behind his smile.

You smiled, before nodding and saying your thanks. He watched as you made your way up the carpeted stairs, after you where up to the top, he closed the door, and walked away from view. You quickly dragged your attention back to your friends room, at the end of the hall to your left. You knocked on her door, announcing your presence, she yelled a response before opening the door wide.

"Hey, Y/n. Come in" you walked in, and sat on your friends comfortable bed before she closed the door. "Dads having a few friends over" she said, before huffing dramatically.

"Really...?" You asked interested.
"Yeah" she continued, " a few friends from the studio, no one interesting, and don't worry, the other ex Beatles aren't here" you just rolled you're eyes. " I don't care about the other Beatles, or your dad" you snorted, even though half of what you said was a lie.

"I'm gonna go down stairs, to get a glass of water, I'll be back" you told your friend. After closing the door behind you, you walked to the stairs quickly and quietly you scrambled down the stairs, before seeing George on the sofa in the living room, with a book in his hands. "Mr. Harrison" you whispered. He put down his book, and looked you up and down. "Yes love?" He said with a raised eye brow. They where thick, but perfect. You wanted to just run into that mans arms and kiss him. "Can I join you" you asked. He patted a spot next to him on the sofa.

"Of, course" you smiled before sitting next to him. " so when is your company coming over, y/f/n said you were having some people over. George just smiled. "They'll be over in an hour" he placed a hand on your thigh, which made your eyes widen, you turned your head, just as he was leaning in to kiss you. You grabbed either side of his face and smashed your lips to his own. He pulled you closer as the kiss got more intense. "Mr. Harrison..." you said between kisses. "I need to tell you something" he broke the kiss, and placed one of  his fingers to your lips. "You don't have to say anything love, we both know we feel the same way about each other, other wise neither of us would be doing this right now"

He pulled your head close before kissing you back passionately, he pinned you to the sofa. "Take off your clothes,  love" you pulled off your shirt, and George helped you pull off your shorts, he unsnapped your bra, and tossed it to the floor. You played with your nipples while staring into his lust filled eyes. You then beginning to yank at the buttons of his white dress shirt. "Mr. Harrison..." before you could finish George placed a finger to your lips. "Call me George,love" you nodded before yanking the shirt off of him, and tracing shapes on his bare chest, his long hair, falling in his eyes. You pushed the hair away from his face.  And placed a soft kiss on his lips. " he leaned down and whispered in your ear. "I love you, Y/n", you smiled. Before whispering, "I love you too, George" You helped him pull of his pants. Before noticing the huge boner,
Hardening against your privates.

"George" you whispered, before stroking the clothed boner, George's breathed hitched. " y/n, it hurts" he groaned quietly against your ear. "Please help me...."
----------------------------------------------
To be continued.....
Comment if you want me to continue