Sleeping McSexy

Imagine on the plane to America, your boyfriend Paul is sleeping soundly next to you. You shift in your seat to stare at the peaceful sleeping man beside you. His long black eye lashes,touch his cheek, as his chest moves up and down. You want so badly to kiss the beautiful man laying next to you. It's so tempting, and his lips, seem to call you.

You briskly turn your head and try to avoid looking at the sleeping,Paul. And instead turn your attention to the airplane window. A soft sigh escapes someone's lips beside you, you quickly turn your head to see Paul's mouth slightly open, letting out light puffs of air while he sleeps.

You can't take it anymore, you rest your head on his shoulder, and close your eyes. But when you feel as though your about to drift off to sleep, you hear someone cooing sweetly in your ear.
You open your eyes to see Paul staring down at you, his lips only inches away from yours.

In a moment of spontaneous decision you wrap your arms around his neck. Smashing his soft puffy lips to yours. Paul's body is rigid at first, probably from total and complete surprise. But he slowly adapts and wraps his arms around your torso pulling you as close as possible. The kiss heating  quickly.

Paul let out a soft moan in your ear before reluctantly breaking the kiss and staring into your eyes, he caresses your cheek. And whispered breathlessly " geez love, I can't get enough of you" he smiles widely.  A slight smirk spreading across his face. " will continue this when we get to the hotel" you could see him trying to cover up his boner, that had been spurred on by the heated make out session.

Smirking slightly you said, " yeah, but I don't know if Paulie.Jr can" Paul looked at you with a mischievous smirk. " I guess you're right you better take care of that" Before you knew it you where both dashing for the planes bathroom. This will be steamy.