Lets Go To The Beach

"Okay Class, so tomorrow we are going on a feild trip to the beach!" Miss. Bustier smiled as cheers of excitement erupted from her class that was nearly dead from boredom.

"My daddy will make sure its empty just for mwuah!"

"I cant wait to dare Kim to do stuff!"

"Adrien without a shirt! Alya!"

"Sweet! My dads cool with me going! What did Marinette say?"

"Bruh this is going to be great dude! Oh and nothing Man, just how h-"

"Nino Lahiffe I am Going to
make this ship sail, so help me if you say another word mister!"

Miss Busteir smiled warmly once again. Sometimes she has the best last minute plans. Truth Be Told, her dog ate the homework for tomorrows assignments but she didnt want to admit it. Besides, like the romantic she was, maybe her class room ships would sail, just like Alyas enthusiam.

(She and Alya are texting buddies, and that is the reason why Marinette and Adrien always get paired together.)

"Yes, yes, now we leave tomorrow first thing, so make sure you get a swimming suit!"

---Magical Time Skip Brought to You By: The Ladyblog, Just who is she behind the mask?---

"Gurl I cant wait to get swimsuits! Lets hit the bikinis!" Alya exclaimend, but frowned at Marinettes lack of enthusiam. She turned to the girl walking slowly behind her, towards the Bakery.

"Yah sure.." She sighed.

"Whats wrong girl?" Alya questioned.

"Just not very comfortable with bikinis. Or any swimsuits. To be honest." She shrugged.

"Ahh- Dont be girl! You will look fine you crazy lady!" She laughed, nudging Marinette.

She laughed, but soon enough. Alya had to go. She sighed as Tikki flew out of her hiding place.

"Tikki what am I gonna do? I cant go swimming, the scars!" She lifted up her shirt a tiny bit, pointing to a particularly nasty one on her side.

"Dont worry Marinette! Just make an excuse, like a cat attacked!" Tikki giggled.

"Yah but with so many you'd think I was attacked by lions and tigers and bears."

"Oh my." Tikki laughed, "All will be fine Marinette! Maybe its time, if anyone figures it out."

"thanks Tikki."

Mwhaha what will happen next?

duh its obvious, Chloe gets attacked by a flying shark while working on her ugly tan the little brat.

And then Hawky cant akumatize peeps no more, and then Marinette and Adrien get married.

Nah Joking. But still though.

Karma~