The Scary Meeting

Lets assume Hawky aint Gabriel. Lets assume hes distant because of his wife off doing stuff, and Hawky being bad.

Just pretend The Gabes wifes name is Emily. Lets pretend Mama Agreste aint dead and she just has to try and fight hawky a lot okay?

Miss Bustier couldnt be more happy. She has wanted Marinette Dupain Cheng and Adrien Agreste to get together since the gum incident.

She didint know what made them suddenly become a couple, but all she did know is that she was going to the wedding.

--A few days later--

Ms Bustier sat in the dark room. The othet shadows quickly filled in and sat too, they were all ready for the next phase of their plan.

"Can someone PLEASE turn on the forsaken lights?" Called a stern voice.

The lights immediatelt turned on to reveal Sabine and Tom Dupain Cheng, and sitting across from them Gabriel and Emily Agreste.

"So," Started Sabine, "I assume they are in a relationship now?"

"Yes. I saw it with my own eyes when it was announced."

Everyone was silent for a moment until Gabriel finally spoke, leaning in on the table, showing a detailed dress. "So for the wedding dress I was thinking lace."

Emily immediately started too. "Ugh! Not lace! Gabriel what about pearls? This is our Adrien and Marinette we are talking about!"

"Dont we get a say in the dress?" Sabine complained, leaning on the table too. "I think there ought to be red at least in the wedding."

"Oh! And I get to bake the cake!" Tom boomened laughing.

"And I get to decorate." Jenny Bustier smiled. (Lets assume her names Jenny okay kiddos)

And the adults when on like that for a while, planninng the Adrinette wedding.

Sorry its short.

Tell me if you see any spelling mistakes, I was rushed. Oh and if someone reads this far tell me what you think or want to happen next.

But I tottally know what I want to do next so its fine.

-Karma