Hiding myself won't save me

Today I go for a walk listening to music with the cold air brushing against my bare arms and legs.

As I walk Into town I wasn't even trying to think about my old friend from the past who I usually would hangout in town with but the ghostly version of me and that old friend I could see of us talking and having a good time, it put a hole in my heart and I felt like crying as I head into the pizzeria to make my order for a grandma slice, the slice my old friend and I would usually get for ourselves.

I sat there as other people come in to take there order of pizza and I sit there looking out the door with an empty table outside making those ghostly memories come back of my old friend waiting for me like that old friend would usually do when that old friend didn't want to join me to get the pizza.

I held in my tears to make sure I wasn't going to cry.

As I finished my pizza and I walked back home my heart dropped even more with more ghostly memories coming back to hurt me making me think about that old friend again who I no longer talk too.

The bike rides for laughs the cherishing moments we shared all came back to make me feel this empty part of me want to come back again but there was no doubt that it will return.

I tell myself not to think about it but it made me think about it more.

I'm sorry you feel this pain
Maybe tomorrow it will drain away.

The rain has put me down making my smile into a frown.

Hiding myself won't save me
It will just put more pain beneath me
Then when the time comes
It will rise up again to haunt me
Hiding myself won't save me!
So release that pain to someone who's care about me and they can help me.

-Serg