48.

Kylie's Point Of View

I hated it. I hated everyday without Justin. But I was so sick of seeing him with that Sofia Bitch. I mean, what the hell was he thinking? That I'm there for him when she's not? No. I'm not that type of girl. He can do it with someone else.
I was under the shower when someone rang the door bell. Sighing I turned off the shower and tied a towel around my body. I went downstairs and opened the door.
"What are you two doing here?" I asked, when I saw Justin in front of me. Next to him stood Sofia with an annoyed look on her face.
"Sofia wants to tell you something," Justin answered while he looked at Sofia.
"Okay?" I said confused and looked at Sofia.
"I'm not in a relationship with Justin, he never replied any kiss I gave him, he doesn't love me and we never had sex since he knows you," Sofia murmured. I looked back at Justin. He smiled lightly.
"Justin you have 5 minutes to explain everything. But she," I stopped and pointed to Sofia, "won't come into my house."
"She will go home," Justin said happy before he walked into my house. I looked disgusted at Sofia and slammed the door. I kinda hoped that I hit her face.
"Should I go into the living room?" Justin asked while he was looking at me.
"Yeah I'll get dressed, wait a moment."
I went up in my bedroom and got dressed. I really hoped that Justin had a good explanation.