49.

Justin's Point Of View

I hated Sofia so much at the moment. What the hell was wrong with her? I really hoped that Kylie wouldn't be mad at me anymore.
"So.. it all came from Sofia?" Kylie asked, looking at me.
"Yes," I nodded.
"But I don't get it. Why the fuck were you with her?" She asked confused.
"Her Dad asked me to help her career and I said okay. She was nice to me before all this shit happened," I explained.
"So it's okay for you that someone use you for fame?" Kylie looked dubious. Wow. I never felt that dumb.
"No it's not," I ran with my hand through my hair, "but that's a part of my life."
"You're kidding right? That's not a part of your life! Justin you're such an amazing boy. You're so perfect even without trying. I know a lot of people doesn't see that but they don't know how you really are. I'm so sick of the way you're thinking. You need real people around you. Not people who use you. Please Justin you deserves so much more," Kylie said, while she looked into my eyes. Without saying anything I pressed my lips soft on hers. Kylie smiled and replied the kiss. I missed this so much.
"Thank you so much for the words, I really needed it," I murmured after the kiss.
"Always baby," Kylie smiled.
"So," I said, scratching my neck.
"Yeah? What's wrong?"
"Kylie?" I asked.
"Yes Justin?"
"I know it's not the perfect timing or the perfect place but Kylie do you wanna be my girlfriend?"