Park Jihoon

Requested by -
Genre: Fluff

"Y/N, what do you want for Christmas this year?" You thought for a while, before answering to his very sudden question. "I want something that is precious. Anything that i can cherish."

Both of you are on the way home. I mean Jihoon's house. Both of your have been together for around a year and a half now.

"Hmm... Something that you can cherish? Me?" Jihoon chuckled. "You? Of course i cherish you." I ruffled his hair. "No no no, you cannot do that to me. I am your Oppa."

"Nae, Oppa!" I poked his cheeks anyways. "Aigoo... I might sell you away." Your eyes widened. "Museowo..." You pouted, acting like you are sad.

Finally, both of you got off the bus, and started walking to his house.

The two of you intertwined your hands together while walking.

"Actually, i have something quite important to tell you." You faced him, giving a questioning look. "I will tell you later. But promise me, that you will not say no."

"Are you going to break up with me?" You felt betrayed somehow. "Of course not. Just, focus you way back home okay?" You nodded, while trying your best to not think negatively.

"You open the door." You typed in the passcode for the house, and it unlocked. "Close your eyes." You did as told.

To make sure that you couldn't see anything, he covered you eyes with his hand.

"You can open you eyes now."

You opened your eyes, and you saw Jihoon kneeling down, with balloons behind him. It says, "Will You Marry Me".

"Will you marry me, Y/N-ah?" You started to tear up. "Yes." Jihoon stood up, and took out the ring from the ring box.

He inserted the ring into your ring finger, and you were crying badly.

"Woohoo!" Then, the lights opened, revealing Jihoon's bunch of friends. "Why are all my friends getting married at such a young age?" You chuckled, while sucking back the tears.

"Now, you are officially, mine."