Park Jihoon (Part 2)

"Boom!" The loud thunder struck. I suddenly heard sobbings from Y/N. She started crying and she hugged my arms tightly.

"Don't cry. I remember what happened." I patted her back while trying to calm her down. "Hun (a/n: pronounced as hoon) Hun..." So she remembers?

"Hey hey, wake up." I shook her, trying to get her up. "Hun!" And her eyes shot opened. "Stop crying..." I hugged her, as she cried on my broad shoulders.

"Hey, you alright now?" She nodded, covering her face. "Do you really not remember me?" I sighed. "What do you mean?" I must tell her then. "I'm Hun." She got her hands off her face, looking at me, shocked.

"Wait? You can't be Hun!"

"But i am. I am your Hun. I didn't accept your confession because, i want to be the one, confessing to you. I-i... I like you! I liked you ever since a child. Wait, i mean i love you. I never change my love for you... I didn't expect you to like me too, to be honest. I was shocked when you are transferred to my school. I thought i would never see you again, after i've left Korea. So... Will you accept me?"

"You're just kidding, aren't you?" She looked at me, and of course, i shook my head. "Of course i would accept!!" She hugged me tightly. "I love you too." I broke the hug. I want to kiss her so badly...

I leaned in, and was expecting her to allow me to do so. She pushed me back. "Uh-uh. Not time yet." I pouted. "But we've already slept with each other..."

We cuddled with each other to bed.

-
Im sorry i couldnt think of a plot :((