Park Woojin (Part 1)

Requested by Kpopislife199
Genre: Fluff

"Mom! It is impossible for me to marry a person i don't know! I already have a boyfriend!" Your parents has made an marriage for you. With someone you've never met before.

"This is for the sake of our new company, honey. You will not regret making this choice. I've heard that Mr Park's son is really nice." Your Dad isn't going to give in to you. You can't help but tears started gathering.

"Both of you will get married by this month. We've decided to let the both of you get married, while getting along with each other." That's not i want...

Park Woojin's POV

"Hey, i have a girlfriend! Do you expect me to dump her? She's someone i adored so much, she's my first love!" I shouted at my Dad. I don't want to marry to a girl that i don't know. I want to marry Y/N. She's my girlfriend!

"We would also benefit okay. Her daughter is really nice, i've seen her pictures. She's really pretty." Am i really doing this for the sake of my parents? I'm so sorry, Y/N-ah...

I decided to meet Y/N at the usual cafe that we go to. I am telling her this. But, i don't know what will happen if i tell her about this... Sigh...

Author's POV

You received a call from Woojin, and was told to meet by the usual cafe. You thought that it would be a good time to tell him.

And here, you sat at the two-seater seat. You kept thinking on how you should tell him. How he would react, and all those questions.

"Y/N..." There goes nothing.

"I have something to tell you. Listen up. I need to break up with you." Woojin started off first.

Y/N's POV

"Sure." I held back my tears. "Aren't you going to say no? You should say no, right? I am marrying to someone i don't know!" I ignored him.

"Let's just break up." I said, standing up. He suddenly held onto my hand. "I SAID I WANT TO BREAK UP!" I yelled, i need it to end it right now. I don't want him to be hurt either.

Everyone in the cafe stared at us. Tears just rolled down. "Let go of me." I said firmly, wiping my tears on the other hand. His grip started to loosen. Here's my chance. I ran to wherever my legs would bring me to, crying.

Author's POV || A week before marriage

It has been two weeks since the breakup of both Woojin and you. It has been hard for you. You cried all day, all night. Luckily, your sister was there to help you.

"Sis, you ready to go?" You nodded at your younger sister. She picked out an outfit for you, and you were supposed to meet your soon-to-be-husband's parents. You hate it. But for the sake of the company, you are doing this.

"Aigoo... Yeppeunda. So you are turning 19 this year right?" You simply nodded. You kept thinking of the times you had with Woojin. You thought you would be walking down the wedding aisle, with Woojin standing right at the front, but that'll never happen.

"I'm sorry, but my son is sick so he didn't manage to come. So i guess you'll meet him during the wedding day itself?" The mother said.

Wedding day

You wore the elegant wedding dress that was specifically made for you. You even tried to imagine Woojin, wearing the suit, waiting at the opposite of the wedding aisle.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Your sister looked at you, wiping the tears away. "Is it about Woojin again?"

"Y..yes..."

"I thought he's your groom?"

"H-huh?"

Park Woojin's POV

"Dongsaeng, why did you break up with Y/N-sshi?" I looked at my hyung weirdly. "Because of this wedding of course. This stupid wedding."

"I thought she's your bride?"

"W-what?"

Author's POV

Both of you are shocked. You wipes tears away and held onto your sister. "What do you mean, S/N?"

"You'll know it later. But don't be too sad." You thought that she's probably just joking around with you. "Y/N," Your Mom called out. "I know it is hard for you to break up with your boyfriend, but because our company got some problems so we need help."

"Mom, it's okay actually... But Mom, i have something to confirm. What is the groom's name?" You asked. You digested your sister's words, and then realised that it your soon-to-be-husband's surname is Park, which is the same as your ex-boyfriend.

"His name is Park Woojin."