My home,dropping Rose and Zayn picking up...

Ohhhh 20 chap of the book.One score chaps !!!Hurray!

So I take this event to say a speciality about this book's title.Love Happens-Louis &Harry.The initials are the same.I kn it's a silly thing but....

Anyway the further few chaps would be Stouis\Loucey ones.....and after dat Kiarry.

Also any suggestions for Kiara's look ?Although I have something on my mind.What about Stacey???:))
I really don't imagine the others characters other than the lads ,some kinda super stars.

Louis' POV:

I am literally sick of today's day ,although it's been like 3 hours past my rise.I placed myself supporting and standing by my locker.

I didn't have anything to do.Anyway I was waiting for Stace and my stats state that it would take another 15 minutes until she gets free from the clutches of history.

I saw all types of students passing by.Then I saw a group of hot girls pass by and remembered my days when I used to check them out.I chuckled to my thought when somebody positioned near me.I looked up to find Rose.

"Someone's happy?" She said smiling."Yeah!"I said facing her totally.

"Just wanted to share a piece of information with you" she whispered sadly ,I was a bit worried now I must say.

"Yeah?What's up?" I urged her to tell me.

"Leave it .I don't wanna be the cause of any break ups" she stated and started walking but I caught her by her wrist.

She stumbled backwards."What is it about Liam,eh?"I questioned. The guy's in real trouble .Yesterday he kissed Becca thinking that she was Cheryl.Poor lad ,in the dark,caught hold on some other bird's lips.

"No please Louis .And it ain't about Liam" she said with a bit manly spirit,but her head drooped down again.Now then whose break up would concern me?

"C'mon Rose!" I said shaking her a bit.

"Yours" she whispered and sighed heavily.

What is she saying ?It was just yesterday that I took Stace to my place and we had a wonderful time together.Also I think we bounded more strongly then ever.

"What?" I asked confused , frown creeping on my face.

"Yesterday you went out with Stace didn't ya?" She demanded as she tried to loosen up a bit.

"Yeah I did.So?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes and continued "Well then by whose car you went ?" She asked me.Now she is playing a little question answer game but I don't mind ,I have to pass my time till Stacey's here.