Outings ,opening secrets and real love.....

Stacey's POV:

Well things happened pretty fast ,last morning I and Kia were hanging out at her home then Haz invites us to camping.I must say it's nearly winter and the boys come up with a camping program, you see how smart are they.But I couldn't resist to go ,as well as Kia because,we were actually dreading to go camping,but in summer.

The next we are doing is asking are parents ,them saying yes as they themselves were planning to go for a mini vacation. Then packing stuff.

And now sitting in Louis' van.

Apparently he's the only one having a car which could fit all of us.By us I meant Kiara, Harry, Niall,Liam,Mary,Rose,Louis, Kevin and I.Alicia was invited but was busy with a family function.Poor girl missing fun.

I rested my head on Zayn's shoulder and a smile appeared on his face and he kissed on my forehead.

First we had a game of truth,with a twist. The twist was that when a person asks someone a truth ,they have to confess their story to the same topic.I thought it would be a bummer but it really worked ,moreover we got to know each other better.

Then the boys started singing songs.It was pretty fun.Their voices sound perfect together .I would definitely recommend them to give a shot for X factor.

I felt asleep,as I woke up early out of excitement. But I guess I was the only one,others were still full of energy.

I woke up after a half an hour nap and found everyone else sleeping.Except for ,yeah Louis,he was driving.

I scoffed and Louis saw me from the rear view mirror. I turned my gaze immediately regretting it .

"Y-you are awake?" Lou asked starting a conversation.

"Yeah" I said unsure of what to say.

There was a moment of silence when I felt the need to go washroom.

"Ugh..Louis?" I asked and I swear Louis was a bit shocked,because I talked.

"Can we stop somewhere ?I need to use washroom." I asked politely.

He nodded and after a few minutes we pulled up near a small supermarket.

I used the washroom and saw Louis striding along in tension.

"What's up mate?" I asked ,Lou turned with a furious face.

"Okay,did I did anything wrong,cuz I defiantly didn't." I asked afraid ,boy I would literally pee in my pants right now.

"That idiot forget to get the drinks and snack and he told me that he brought and kept in the van." He said.

"Well,you know that idiot eats a lot right?" I said and folded my hands.

1  2  3

"That's it ,that bozo ate it all?!" He said with a mixed expression of shock ,anger,and a hint of laughter.

"I think ,we both should get something or we all would be starving. And this time double the amount" I suggested.He nodded.

We entered the super market.

We quickly made a mental list of what things to get.

"Let's split" I suggested.

He made a pleading face.And I gave him a questioning look.

"You know working together will make work easier." He said with puppy dog face.

"Fine" I said ,raising my hands in exaggeration.