Ch:25 Winter Formal dates,dresses and pairing....

So , no updates after this chap.
Hope you enjoy it.

Kiara's POV:

I jump out of my bed and regret it immediately as my foot made contact with the cold floor.

I finally got out of bed ,after a long strife of whether to have the cold,shivering feeling of the floor or the warm,comfortable one of my blanket.

I rushed to the bathroom and got ready.Seeing it's cold ,I must wear something warm.

Winter Formal is on it's way.I wonder if Harry would ask me as his date.I guess this time maybe I should ask.I hoped down the stairs and grabbed an apple and made my way out.

I opened the door and found an envelope and two roses.I picked it up and opened it.

Dear Kiara,

I hope you know how much I love you.I wonder I haven't given you a massive surprise since we got together ,so rush up to school and there you shall find your surprise at a place you visit often.

Love You,
-Harry

I squeal in zealousness. Harry is gonna give me a surprise. Hell yeah.Now I feel good to be up.

I waited for the bus to come with Stacey.I feel so bad for Stacey ,she and Lou broke up.But there is still a soft spot for their relationship in my heart.Deep down I know that one way or another they will find their way back to each other.

We got on the bus and rode to school.

I was wondering what place would it be which visit often.Stacey here was giving suggestions for the clue.

"Class room" she said here eyes furrowed.I gave her are you serious look.

"Washroom" she said ,pretending that she had a great idea with bright eyes.My eyes widen and I shook my head.

Stacey pouted .

"Canteen" she said and I was on the verge of swatting her.

"Your Locker!That's it.It's your locker!" She said jumping.

"Pthh, Nah not at all" I say and we reached our locker.

I opened the locker and found another envelope and two roses.

Before I could process it Stacey sequels and does a happy dance as I found something in my locker.

I open the envelope and read:

Dear Kiara,

As you have got the first clue ,here's the second.

The final surprise rests here
Where I am seen often
Where I gave you a present
Where I found my passion.