Chapter 1

To all the lazy muda 😇 who didn't read the description this is going to be 50 percent my life and 50 percent imaginary.

I opened my eyes in confusion all I could see was darkness. I felt like I was awake but not really, where am I? Why am I here? While I stayed in this cold darkness I concentrated and thought what happened before I got to this point.

How long have I been like this? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Possibly DAYS?!??

I slowly started to remember images flying into my head one after another one more horrifying than the other.

I felt something in my throat something wanting out, I opened my mouth and out came a scream that felt like I've been holding it in for years. As I was screaming I felt my eyes open which caused me to scream even more since I was having trouble seeing out of one of my eyes.

I slowly calmed myself down until I was just shaking a few second a male came into the room  he was wearing what I believe was called a stethoscope, while standing at the door I watched him say out loud that I was awake.

Hospital. Okay now I know where I am. I looked at the doctor watching his every move, I watched as he held the stethoscope in his right hand  while walking towards me, I felt my heart sink as I watched him stop right beside me and say "okay I'm going to have to check your heartbeat to ensure that there are no issues" I tried to yell out the word no but my voice wasn't coming out.

His hand reached towards the patient gown I was wearing and I felt my breathing quicken, he either ignored or didn't notice the state I was in and began to unbutton my shirt. I was hyperventilating it felt I was watching this happen through someone else eyes but in my own head I couldn't control it.

The doctor stopped what he was doing obviously noticing what kind of state I was in, I couldn't breath but I could at the same time.

Am I dying?

Why isn't anyone saving me I need someone. Anyone. Anyone but this male doctor.

I watched as a female walked past and peer into the room and saw what kind of state I was in, I feel light headed. I watched on as she smacked the male doctor on the back of the head and grabbed the mask I don't know what it was called but it was giving me air, I listened as she calmed me down telling me to breathe. She told me to hold the mask against my face and to continue breathing in the air.

She grabbed the doctor by the wrist yelling at him and telling him that no males were allowed in that room, as the other 2 patients had explained what happened, I watched as his head hung in shame as she explained the situation, he peered up at me with eyes full of sympathy. I hate that look, I never asked you to give me sympathy, sympathy doesn't erase what happened.

2 others? So they survived as well I'm glad to hear. I felt my face feeling a bandage going over my right eye, so thats why I couldn't see. I need to see Crystal and Jai I need to make sure they are okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the next chapter