Chapter 3

Without realising it I fell asleep I was awaken by the sound of the door opening. I slowly opened my eyes and began to sit up and saw two beds beside me.

One of them were empty but I could hear two people talking I saw Jai in a wheel chair a bandage around his head. While Crystal was laying on the bed with a tube going through her nose she looked as if she was struggling to breathe.

I watched as she turned and her eyes widen when she saw I was awake she reached over and grabbed my hand crying and sawing she was happy that I was okay and that she and Jai were waiting for me to get up.

Jai held my other hand telling me that he's happy that I was finally awake.

Crystal finally calmed down to tell me what happened to her and Jai. Crystal explained that her chest took most of the impact and that the doctor explained that her ribcage is in a sensitive stage because of the pressure that was put on to it.

Jai explained that while we were falling he his head had hit a part of the cliff when we had began to fall, he said that it was a miracle that no major injuries had happened to us.

We stopped talking when Doctor. Hani had entered the room. She explained that today all were going to do is allow our bodies to rest and that tomorrow we are all going to receive check- ups by different doctors to ensure that there weren't any other hidden issues.

He ensured that we would be together for some of the tests and that most of the doctors were females.

She helped wheel Jai back to his bed and assist him in getting into the bed.

We said night to eachother and went into a deep sleep.