jimins crib

Chaeyoung went home with a big smile on her face. "Why are you so happy?" Jimin asked me. "Can I not be happy?" I said back to him. "Is it a boy?" Jimin asked.

He knew that it was Jungkook, he just wanted her to be embarrassed. "N-no!" I stammered. "Haha, okay," He said.

I quietly walked towards my bedroom. I'm so happy! Could this day get any better? He was cute, but I didn't know him that well.

Time passed by so quickly, I didn't even notice. He told me to meet him there by 7:00, but it's 6:57. "Oh my gosh!" I said quickly grabbing something cute but casual to wear. I ran out of the house to the park.

Once I got there, he was with a girl, kissing. Is this what he wanted me to come for. We barely knew each other, and this is what he wanted me to see.

I walked over to him and slapped him. "Did you invite me here to see you two kissing?!" I yelled at him. "Rosé I-" I walked away before he could finish.

I didn't like him. I didn't cry or anything. I just met him. I was just disappointed, because I thought he was different. Oh well.

I went home and stared at the ceiling of my bedroom. "What a waste of time.." I said quietly. I started to watch some k dramas.

I soon fell asleep cuddled up in my bed with my little Ryan bear.

Daylight shined through the window of my room. "It's already day?" I said yawning.

I got ready for school. I went to the mirror. "Looking cute today Rosé!"

I then walked to school with Jimin. "So How was yesterday?" He asked me. "I mean it was okay, I guess." He frowned.

I soon met up with ma girl Jennie. Jimin went ahead with Nam Joon. "I heard Jungkook asked you out yesterday!" She said excitedly. "Yeah, he just made me go over to the park to see him and his girlfriend kiss," I shrugged.

"Wow, what a bitch," Jennie said patting my back, "it's okay, most guys here are fuck boys anyways."

"oh, okay then."

( ̄∇ ̄) ℹ︎ ®️eally wantto
finish。