i dont understand.

She held my hand with her cold, soft hands. Her face was red and I could tell she was about to cry.
"Why do you want to talk about us? There's nothing wr-" I said about to be interrupted.
"You know there's something wrong! I've been thinking about you everyday, but guess what? You've always ignored me!" She cried, tears running down her red cheeks.
"Be honest with me, do you-you really love me?" I stuttered about to cry but I held it in. "Jungkook, you know- I do!" She cried this time her tears were even stronger than before.
"If you really loved me you wouldn't-" I yelled about to be interrupted again.
"It was a huge mistake! You know- I would never do it again!" This time she felt weak falling down. She almost fainted trying to get the words out of her mouth, "J-Jungkook, I really, really love you!" I picked her up trying to calm her down. "Jungkook, can't you say it back? Can't you say 'I love you' back?" Rose cried but felt the comfort in my shoulder. "Rose I-"
Taehyung and Kathleen ran over to check on us. "Is everyone okay? I heard screaming!" Kathleen worried. I noticed she ran over here without heels. Taehyung touched my shoulder, "What happened to Rose?"
"I don't know, she'll be alright." I said calming myself down remembering how she always faints but she'll wake up.
"She's not okay! I mean look at her, she's dead!" Kathleen circled around Jungkook looking into Rose's face. "She's not dead Kathleen, she's just- asleep, she fainted." Taehyung telling Kathleen. "Oh, well we better then call one of the workers here at the hospital!"
"No, it's okay. She've done this multiple times. I can comfort her." I said slowly putting my head on her's, "I do love you Rose." I whisper into her ear as I felt tears running down my face. I quickly wiped my face so people couldn't see.
"Where are your heels, Kathleen?" I asked wondering where she had put it. "Oh my heels? I put it in my backpack. Those heels didn't let me run so I figured running with my bare feet is better!" Kathleen smiled wondering around the place. "Rose.. wake up." I calmly said in a deep tone. After a couple minutes, Rose woke up seeing me sleep as the drool connected from my mouth to the ramp on the chair. "Awh, Jungkook." She quickly wrote a note and sticked it on the wall I laid my head on. She walked away smiling as if she was proud of something. I woke up noticing Rose was gone and also noticing the note: "you said it back :)" I stuck the note into my bag smiling. What if she breaks my heart again?