amusement park

"Guys hurry up! Let's go!" Jungkook said. They rented a 8 seater van. They all opened their eyes wide when they saw they were getting closer to the park. "Wah!" Nam Joon said. "Let's go on that!" Taehyung said pointing at a rollercoaster. "Nooo!" Hoseok said. "Don't be a wimp!" Yoongi said to Hoseok. They ended up going on it, sadly.

"AHHHH! GET ME OFF! PLEASE!" Hoseok exclaimed. "We didn't even go yet." Yoongi smacked his head. "YAH! This is scary just sitting here!" Hoseok said. Hoseok finally could get off after telling the staff so many times, Rosé stood behind with Hoseok. She didn't care if she went or not, but Hoseok wanted her to stay behind with him. "Rosé is staying with me! We're gonna go on something less scary!" He said putting out his tongue to Jungkook. "Yah!" Jungkook said, but they already left.

Jungkook filmed himself for Rosé. Rosé and Hoseok went around looking for food instead. "Ooh! That place!" Rosé said pointing at a ramyun restaurant. "Okay!" Hoseok pulled her arm. "Can we have two bowls of ramyun please?" Hoseok asked. "Yes!" The woman started making the ramyun. "Homemade ramyun is the best!" Hoseok said. Jungkook soon found them eating at a bench. He went over there and sat next to Rosé. "Give me some!" He said opening his mouth. She fed him the ramyun. "Mmm!" He said while she giggled. They were only friends, but if you didn't know them you would've thought they were a couple. They all went on more rides. It was a fun day for them.

At the end of the day they all went to the Ferris wheel. They paired up with their partners.

Hoseok and Yoongi
Jimin and Taehyung
Jin and Nam Joon
Rosé and Jungkook

Rosé and Jungkook day in their seats. "It's so pretty!" Rosé said. She took out her camera. "Take a photo of me!" She said as she posed. "1, 2, 3!" He took a photo. "Let me see!" She took the camera. "You're a great photographer!" Rosé complimented him. "Thanks." Jungkook blushed.

He wanted to ask her out so bad. But he was leaving. He was leaving tomorrow. Why did things have to be so soon? He just wanted to stay. "Jungkook, why have you been doing all these things lately?" Rosé asked out of curiosity. "Just because." Jungkook looked out the window. "The view is really pretty." Rosé said. "Not as pretty as you." Jungkook said. Rosé blushed. "Shut up." She giggled. They started getting closer to each other. His body was an inch away from hers. They looked each other in the eyes. Their lips were so close. She could feel is breath on the top of her lip. Their lips were soon together. They kissed.

They pulled apart from each other and smiled. Too bad he was leaving, and she didn't even know.