CHAPTER 17:JELLY MUCH?

Yeah you guys helped me out with the TITLE.

Rena's Pov⏺

"Dont you dare flirt with my soție!She is mine and only mine!"Roman yelled.His loud voice boomed through out the big kitchen and suddenly the kitchen felt tiny.
"Flirt with her again and I'll chop you into pieces and feed you to the stray dogs.No no no!Half for the dogs & Half for the rats!"He told while clenching his teeth.I could see all the his veins
popping.His whole face red with anger and his beard just makes him look even more scarier but he still looks so beautiful.
The other guy whom i assume is Kiara's godfather is still on the floor his face looked pale and there was fear written all over him.He might look like a beast of a man but right now the king is in control so he got no other choice then to bow down to Roman.
Then suddenly i remembered what he said
"Dont you dare flirt with my soție.She is mine and only mine."

What da frap is a soție?I keep hearing that word since this morning.Even hazel said that.Why the hell will he say that im his & what the hell is his problem if a guy flirts with me.Ishh Jelly much?😒
I walked up to him with my hands on my hips & stand infront of him.
"Excuse me Mr!Who do you think you are telling other people that i belong to you?What the hell is your problem if a guy flirts with me?Just because im gonna live and work here 24/7 doesnt mean I belong to you.Hell i dont even belong to anyone else than myself."i snapped at him.From the side i can see kiara managed to get the cookie jar.She placed it inbetween her legs and eating while looking at us like she was watching some drama.
Ohh that cute little pudding😍😍😍she got me whipped.

Then suddenly out of nowhere Roman started laughing his ass off.Hearing his laugh mafe my heart do somersaults & that only fueled up my anger.
I was gonna smack his arm and ask him what's so funny but before my arm could hit him.He caught it and his laughter,playfulness,gentleness all gone.Now it was replaced my anger,possesiveness and much more.His relaxed features all gone and now it was all replaced with stone hard cold gaze.His greyish blue eyes turned a few shades darker.If it was even possible he looked like he grew a few inches taller then before i felt like a mug beside Burj Khalifa.
"Ohhh my love you have no idea who i am do you?"he laughed it was more like an evil laugh.
"Make no mistake my love that one day I'll make sure you know who you belong to,you will be screaming my name when i get through your thick head and if anybody is gonna flirt with you it should only be me.ONLY ME!".He screamed and pulled me to him,I was took off guard.Then made me look in his eyes,He grabbed my jaw and his other hand dangerously near my ass.He pulled me towards him and then he placed his lips on mine and let out a groan.My eyes went wide and i stood still like mannequin.All that was in my mind right now was
Oh my god.His kissing me.His really kissing me.The king of the underworld is kissing me.The most deadliest man alive is kissing me.
Kiara on rhe other hand was squealing,clapping and fist pumping in the air.
Oh my lord what have i gotten myself into?
⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹

Enjoyed?Dont forget to vote & comment!Tell me what u think about this chapter.Its short.sorry